• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SDRN Gallery

Sedron

http://twitch.tv/sdrn
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

It's my sprites after long break, what do you think?
Suna Band:
ZjyglW3.png

Gaara's Gourd:
eEuKGiJ.png

Akatsuki Boots:
xlSqegx.png

Akatsuki Blouse:
I0WfAHC.png

Regards and thanks!

Not good. Only those boots look boots-ish. Without names I wouldn't be able to recognize that armor, vessel/dish/plant and armband.

Most of your sprites are flat and randomly shaded, try to improve that

- Masks, try to make them symmetrical and then detail / draw internally
- Try using more colors, you're currently using a light line making high contrast with the other colors.

This environment sprites are good for a topdown naruto server :)

You should really ask yourself If You will be able to deliver proper server for yet another "custom" anime OTS and obviously do some research if there is even place for another naruto server "on market". You should value your time and check that you're not just wasting time/talent on making sprites based on anime without real chance of making server and making money out of it.

Last edited:
I have about this plan, and I think this is the most cost-effective ;)

You should really ask yourself If You will be able to deliver proper server for yet another "custom" anime OTS and obviously do some research if there is even place for another naruto server "on market". You should value your time and check that you're not just wasting time/talent on making sprites based on anime without real chance of making server and making money out of it.
On anime servers market, exacly on naruto servers there are not any good naruto server for now, maybe 3 naruto servers have 200+ players and all are shits, ofc i respect admins of that servers for their work, but still these servers are 'shit', and if Sedron will make rly good server, with good systems/balance, he can easy beat all other naruto servers.

Graphics great as always ;P just this second sword from last image is too big i think.

@Arashel; yea maybe i'm not center of the world. But i have top 1 db server 2 years + with records 800-900 players on each server, and 400-500 players online, and i started my server when everyone says that db servers are done, cuz on market have 3-4 good db servers [that was just shit servers, like other naruto on market now ;P]

Last edited:
On anime servers market, exacly on naruto servers there are not any good naruto server for now, maybe 3 naruto servers have 200+ players and all are shits, ofc i respect admins of that servers for their work, but still these servers are 'shit', and if Sedron will make rly good server, with good systems/balance, he can easy beat all other naruto servers.
This is gallery of his sprites not advertising thread for his upcoming server. We don't know anything about his idea of balacing so discussing it makes no senseat this point.
Also I know this may sounds strange for You, but You're not center of the world and your personal feeling towards games aren't any "standards" for other people. If there are at least three big servers with 200+ players on each then those guys like it and not consider it "shitty". People play for pleasure and no one plays shitty game that one does not enjoy.

@Sedron and @Arkam do not feed that arashel troll ;) Great sprites and hopefully project will be as good as time you spent on your sprites because your 2d look great, items not so much but objects and grounds with borders look really nice. Also since the beginning I can see some progression in your art skill. Keep the good job and make as much as you can you will do some sick sprites one day :p

What do you think about Boruto?:
gqmypqF.png
the hair looks quite good, but you need to make the body more visible, if you see it is not very vsible, that can be fixed with a black outline and more volume(contraste)
i hope i helped you =)

Yeah, i'm learning to create good palete of colors :p
Illfang the Kobold Lord, what do you think? Created in Paint and GausBlur in PS:
5X0xRbs.png

Back