• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Seabis the tarded mapper reactivation"

wow you are still in mapping after all this time
is that your hobby or failied again and again one person projects?
there's no reason to call yourself unskilled, details are perfectly balanced, there is no overdetail or not enough details, area is nice for eyes and playable

Made after longer break, what do u think?
Im trying to end up remake of pyre which i posted long time ago, this will be a rotworms spawn.

rotsypyre.png

You are THE only mapper that has always had a nice map. Not "hey look at me, im shiny and special" but NICE. You have a classical neatness to it and that's what actually makes your pieces special - keep it up bro :)

Tho... i do however, dislike the jungle walls there. They don't flow with the map imo.

Oh, that's neat! Nice work u did there so far, i'm waiting for more.

Only thingies I dislike about it are metal railings, rest is preety nice and playable.

I hope you don;t mind but i will rip/copy your last piece a bit, i'm kinda rusty atm trying to map again :C.
still i like that harbor :D

I like everything but the bridge. /: I would've made it just a simple wooden bridge.

@ seabis
don't listen to that fag up there. the bridge matches with the buildings it makes a good synergy there :)

Your pieces look really RPGish, keep it all up!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back