• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Seabis the tarded mapper reactivation"

necros:

61b354686992793.png

liches:

956624686992833.png

@up have u ever seen water in harbour to be like not "empty" i mean to have like stones etc resurfacing from bottom of its track? XD or maybe u saw sth like shiet lot of stones, grass tuffs in a roof covered building XDDD

i always wondered are you planing to host a server with those map pieces ?
would be something great i think because you are very talented when it comes to mapping you should grab a team and start something with those pieces :)

The last pictures you shown i must say, its not your best.. its not bad but i know from what i've seen before that you can do better.

Keep it up tho, glad to see you are posting stuff!

Not a fan of this particular style in the town you're currently mapping.

Not the biggest fan of the newer stuff you're doing, but I'm not dissappointed either. It's good but not great, It's nice to see you branching out a bit more though, the town for me however is very linear (I know they're usually are) but from what I've seen it's just too linear, not bad though ;)

As I said before in different place, walls are great. Everything fits well here :)

fresh'n hot (hope so :) ) stuff:

chwdpelobenc2.png
Looking good! I like your minimal detail-style. I would however wanna add some more plants or trees in the jungle around the path. Makes it more realistic to how a jungle actually look like. Keep it up :)

Back