• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Search 2 seious Gms to Ikasera Rlmap server 8.57

Greetings,

I would like to apply for a gamemaster position on your ot.
Yourname: I'm Marek and I'm from Poland.
How long have you been GM? I've been GM more than 5 times on great ot servers like icecold, materia and other. Almost on every ot I've been playing I was a tutor or senior tutor. Also, I was senior tutor on real tibia for about 1,5 year. I know the rules very well and I'm very objective player. I don't give ban or notation without a reason.
Language: I speak english and polish language fluently. I'm also proud user of google translator which giving me possibility to talk in every language I want :)
What for servers have you been gms on? Like I said before, I was GM on several ots. The most famous of them: icecold and materia.
Why this server? I apply for a gamemaster position on this ot, because it looks like a really good project and also, really good project needs a good GM.

Thanks for reading, I hope you like it.

~De Luffy

Sniff... Mah name :'(... NAH! It's cool you use it :D

I'll applicate anyways
Here it is:
http://otland.net/f61/luffinator-105814/

Good Evening

I would like to apply for a gamemaster position on your ot.
Yourname: I'm Crazyman and i'm from Sweden
How long have you been GM? I was GM on a server called Adaria... And some of my own
Language: I speak English and Swedish.
What for servers have you been gms on? The most famous is Adaria
Why this server? I'm looking for a GM job.. Nothing serious.. Just want to help people

Thanks

Back