• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Search 3 gamermasters from Poland, Brazil or Egypt to Ikasera.se

Zippiex

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Zippiex aka Byllan. I had ikasera.se 2010-2011. We got 398 players in record. We are online again and will release the real version of Ikasera 23 April 18.00 CET. I search for 3 gamermaster. You need to speak Polish and English you going to be support for the polish players. I also search one person who can talk english and egypt and as you will understand you going to support people from Egypt. The the last person need to know Brazil language and speak english.

You need to be active atleast 3 time every week. You need only to support people and help them with regular questions like where is the teleport to trainers? You need to find botters give them a notation and /jail playername them. You need to be atleast 20 years old.

It's forbidden to tell where other player is. You can't teleport people around. You have been GM before and someone from otland need to certify it. Please write in the thread if you are interested and achieve the claims. I will contact you. Have a nice day!

Name:?
The server I was GM on?:
The user on otland that can certify that I was GM on the server I wrote above:
For how long have you been playing Tibia?:

Hey there! Well, first of all - I don't meet the requirements concerning the laguages, but if you need ny extra helping hand, pop me a message :) You can find my application in my description.

25 years old, from Finland, been a Gamemaster in atleast 30-50 servers.
Atyll, Qutor, Dominique and many many more, who have verify it :) You can also see my former and current duties in my description.
I have been playing Tibia for around 11 years.

Hey there! Well, first of all - I don't meet the requirements concerning the laguages, but if you need ny extra helping hand, pop me a message :) You can find my application in my description.

25 years old, from Finland, been a Gamemaster in atleast 30-50 servers.
Atyll, Qutor, Dominique and many many more, who have verify it :) You can also see my former and current duties in my description.
I have been playing Tibia for around 11 years.
Sounds great. A guess you talk finnish? :D Would be good if we have a finnish gamemaster in case of there are players who don't talk english but finnish.

Name:Ali
The server I was GM on?:Fortissimum [ CM]
The user on otland that can certify that I was GM on the server I wrote above:Fortissimum
For how long have you been playing Tibia?: Since 2007

Greetings.
My name is :Hassan i am 25 year old an i am a web developer i ran an otserver 8.6 before and im from Egypt.

Name:patryk
The server I was GM on?: I had few servers myself on good ol 7.6
The user on otland that can certify that I was GM on the server I wrote above: Me, Myself and I
For how long have you been playing Tibia?: 9-10 years

I promise you to make my job at the best of my ability. You won't regret chosing me

PS. I speak Polish and English fluently :)

Back