• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Search a pro Mapper and a pro Scripter

kosicki123

Reaction score
Hello otlanders!
I am looking for a pro mapper and a pro scripter! :D
My server its a Pokemon server (please read until the end)..
I know many people doesn't like pokémon servers but my server have some differentials and its 400+ players guarantee ;x
It's a serious server, and a serious team =D
We need to make you have fun!
If you're interested pm me or msn me : [email protected]
Thanks ;*
Sorry for the bad english..

http://otland.net/f61/mega-project-poka-mon-online-x-111776/index3.html

Last edited:
1. How can you be sure it's 400+ players guarantee? Give us some examples on why or how you think that many people will want to play your OT.
2. Serious server with serious team? You didn't even bother to give out information about your OT or any of your staff (If there's any)
3. No screenshots, no rates, no name, no nothing. Dude c'mon you gave anyone who would want to apply no information at all about what you will request from there, nor did you give any information about your OT, only that it's a Pokemon server.

1. How can you be sure it's 400+ players guarantee? Give us some examples on why or how you think that many people will want to play your OT.
2. Serious server with serious team? You didn't even bother to give out information about your OT or any of your staff (If there's any)
3. No screenshots, no rates, no name, no nothing. Dude c'mon you gave anyone who would want to apply no information at all about what you will request from there, nor did you give any information about your OT, only that it's a Pokemon server.

1-i already made a test
2-i have a topic made Team Mega Project | Pokemon Online X
3- thats all that you asked for :O

Back