• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Search a pro scripter

Byllan

Reaction score
Hello the rules are i tell you what you shall fix and you do it its easy things

I will pay you between 50-100 euro month

servers
ikasera.se
madora.gzh.nu
thazoria.gzh.nu

This server will be online soon

PM me thankz!

Kind Regards
ByllaN!

If you are looking for a scripter then you need a real scripter not one that has the skill of searching the OT forums but someone who can actually build a script from scratch lol and there is few of those.. also someone who knows PHP + Lua makes the number of people lower.

Well, what about payment from byllan, except payout in 3 - 4 months, cuz he cannot gain that cash in montth, if he can, then he'll lie he can;t (but u;ll get a payment anyway. who cares that it;ll come after 4 months). Was his scripter, till my epic fail with bash shell. He's not expecting much, so a scripter doesn't have to be pro.

not recommended.

the subject is even still active?
If so I'm interested in this offer, we are happy I could write scripts. I'm already advanced LUA scripter, and I deal with the language of C + + (as far as the medium), so also I can use it in certain circumstances.​
Sorry for the mistakes, I am not good in English ;-)​

Back