• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Search for a good video editor program which should be free or cost maximum 10 dollar each month

Zippiex

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello. I search for a video editor program that are easy to learn. The program needs to be free or cost maximum 10 dollars each month. I like movie maker alot, it was easy to cut and set text effects in that program, but sadly I can't find it anywhere now. I think Windows stop produce it, I heard that for a time ago.

Just crack pro vegas or how ever it called cost 500 euro but why paying 500 euro if you can crack it :D

There is no video editor with "good" and "free/cheap" in the same sentence, that is for sure. Although there are others like camtasia. All depends on what u wanna do with it.

There is no video editor with "good" and "free/cheap" in the same sentence, that is for sure. Although there are others like camtasia. All depends on what u wanna do with it.
Just cut and add some texts.

What about Windows Movie Maker? It's written by Microsoft and is freeware.
If you really only want to cut and add some text in the videos WMM is the best option for you, imo.

What about Windows Movie Maker? It's written by Microsoft and is freeware.
If you really only want to cut and add some text in the videos WMM is the best option for you, imo.
Ye but where to download it ? I can't find it.

Use Filmora I suggest you , Its free trial program version, but you can get crack registration verry easy :p If you need some help , message me in private ill be glad to help you.

According to this article, there are 6 free video editing software that you can use, but I haven't tried any of them, I don't know if it works with you. You can find out by yourself.

Back