• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Search for a serious team

steekt

searcing for evolution
Reaction score
Hello i have 1 Team thread but i most create a new thread.

Im will have a team for my otserver

what i need :

hoster 1/1 i can host but that are better if somebody else do it

Mapper 0/1

scripter 1/1

web designer 0/1

programmer 1/1

Please i really need a team 1. its really funny 2. i will do something big 3. i am very serious

If you will be something you most have expriencing for that
Name: ..

where u live :

what do you speak the language:

what is your degree of relevant experience:

what are you for something in this:

why would you do this:

My msn : [email protected]

if u dont will talk in the thread send in pm .. :D if you wonder something, just ask :)

I hope you are interested in this

@steekt

Last edited:
My Name Is: Naser
I Live In: sweden
I Speka:arabic english and spanish
I'm Good On:To Mapp Servers And Im Good To Host I Can Host 2 Servers
Im Hoster And Mapper
For I Need A Team For my otserv

im sorry you lie to me in msn u say "i have a map" and you send pictures and your map was this [8.54] Edited Evolutions~~Many features you have download the data packs here .... idjuut

My name.. Milice, you will know my real name later if u want me in the team :)

i live in sweden...

Well i speak swedish and i speak english.. its not the best but good enough for people to understand

My experience.. hmm.. well i had quite a few ots.. idk if anyone knows much about them but i scripted / made custom client..
examples: Hailstorm, it was just normal client i think 8.0 and Necronia, and Grimreaper.. Currently also working on Necronia New World with a few more people :]

Hmm im not sure why i would do this :D mostly i guess im bored as hell most days and need something to do :p and i like helping people ^^ but i warn you.. i am a bit lazy :p

My name.. Milice, you will know my real name later if u want me in the team :)

i live in sweden...

Well i speak swedish and i speak english.. its not the best but good enough for people to understand

My experience.. hmm.. well i had quite a few ots.. idk if anyone knows much about them but i scripted / made custom client..
examples: Hailstorm, it was just normal client i think 8.0 and Necronia, and Grimreaper.. Currently also working on Necronia New World with a few more people :]

Hmm im not sure why i would do this :D mostly i guess im bored as hell most days and need something to do :p and i like helping people ^^ but i warn you.. i am a bit lazy :p
good you are first in the team

Hey iam scripter and i search for job
Name:Karim

where u live : Egypt

what do you speak the language:English,French,Arabic

what is your degree of relevant experience:we can say professional scripting from along time&i was god in many servers like Aldoria.sytes.net and many...

Together we may be a Prefect team ;)

Hey iam scripter and i search for job
Name:Karim

where u live : Egypt

what do you speak the language:English,French,Arabic

what is your degree of relevant experience:we can say professional scripting from along time&i was god in many servers like Aldoria.sytes.net and many...

Together we may be a Prefect team ;)

Haha i have you in msn ^^ you say before you was mapper

Mapper?!!!:blink:
I never said that iam a mapper
i always say that iam saripter and some times i say thta i can map abit
thats all;)

Hello abreak
My name : Moataz
Job : Gamemaster , Senior Gamemaster ( CM ) :) Since 2004
Active Time : 6 Hours +
About MySelf: name Moataz , Nicknames : TiTo , PoP Was Been GM , CM in a famous ots like Tibera , Malvera , Collapser also working hard , everyday thinking about a great idea about ots and also found a amazing thing to get peoples and also don't give banned to everyone insulting me or spamming first warrings , if he still doing bad thing then he banned ( Not Banish Ip ) and if him insult the server then he got banned ip and I've been Was Admin in ot was making somethings greats to ots , also helping any one ask me for help , I'm Not greedy to say Give me High Rank or so just try to see my help if its cool maybe i can stay if u see me doing bad things just say to me what is the things i did and give me warnings or remove my rank i am helpful person , friendly guy , smart Guy , funny guy i hope i help u with ur ot if u accepted me just PM me in My E-mail or send a priavte massage in otland for we talk about that :)
My E-Mail : [email protected]
Yours
Moataz

Hello!

Name: Viktor
Language: Swedish, English
Job: Mapper
I dont know if i had any good experience, but i have mapped alot since i started 2-3 years ago. I had alot of 8.1 ots those days. Also i've been GM on some servers.
I can show you my work later.
I'm bored nowdays, got nothing to do so im looking forward to this project.

My E-mail: [email protected]

Cya.

Back