• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Search For hosting Service!

Freska

Ĉŕáźy
Reaction score
guys I Search for Hester For My:
Freska WarOT Project

Hello, I come here to present the project I'm doing for months, it is Pvp Enforced, I have had many servers of war, but not as complex as this so I'm posting it in Otland..

What is Freska WarOT Project?

The War ot was done with dedication, detail by detail, I had to learn a lot from. LUA to C + +, so come say that you have never seen a server equal to the WaroTs .has a completely detailed map, interconnected, and proper for the player vs player, has unique systems in Brazil, there are more nPCs to interact with the player and the game, players will have goals to achieve better equipment, have quests, the WaroT is a full server.

What are these unique systems?

Has several, I will quote the more players like the server:
Frags Deaths and when the player look: Quite servers have this system but LOOK is not equal to the WarOTs ours is complete, not only show the account FRAGS the player has, but also shows how many DEATHS the player has, thus being able PVP evaluate the degree of the player.
Highscore in-game: In the system has WarOTs! Rank that most players know, but it has not only the level, but as the TOPS fraggers,'s right to know who is the best server is not necessary for Websites, you only need to type a command in the game itself
Free Anti Kill - MC
Soul Orbs System
Balanced vocations

skull SysteM

I can say that this system is more complex server, players also like it because never seen on some Brazilian server, it works well, the player can check the skills of the other players that the player has Skull and will be assessed as follows:
Yellow_Skull.gif
-10 to 29 Frags
Green_Skull.gif
- 30 to 79 Frags
White_Skull.gif
- 80 to 149 Frags
Red_Skull.gif
- 150 to 299 Frags
Black_Skull.gif
- Above 300 Frags

Screens:
28i1bag.jpg

r9n3a9.jpg

Last edited:
What type of Map is this Evo Rl or just a war Server?

I can host fine so i don't know wtf your taking about chief , Anyways like i would want to host this anyways haha good luck with that..

Someones a little jealous clearly, Ill be releasing my Server pretty soon so enjoy talking out your ass and never getting to own or host you're own server haha.

Yeah sorry about all that guy good luck finding a hoster.

Back