• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Search for Revelations

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OT before/or after that was called Exodus, created by the same people I think.
Revelations and Exodus were my favorite OT server I ever played.

Yes, that is correct! Exodus was before, client 7.6. I played that as well until "God Boots" were introduced by corrupt GM's later destroying the server. I want to bring Reveleations/Exodus back to life again with my old school project. But I'll be using 7.72 instead of 7.6 or 7.92.

Yeah that sucked.
I can still remember the custom client icon for Exodus, makes me feel really old. haha

edit: I would defiantly play that server. I have been hoping for an remake for years!

Found a way to contact the owner! Email sent, awaiting reply.

Last edited:
I'm not sure wheter he'll give it to you or not, I tried getting it about 2 years ago, and that was like 2 years after Impulse stoped hosting revelations too...
But Cip said no and refused to do it, since he map were "shit in his opinion lol"... But hopefully you'll have some kind of sucsses..

If he won't give it to you try finding the old map called spartakos or something, I've forgot the website it was uploaded on to bad..
It's pretty much the same map, or atleast the main city is in it, some parts are missing like the desert city and the Avalon city or w/e it was called.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back