• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Search Function

Vesgo

Solutions
Reaction score
What happened to the search function? Im trying to find things but in some way the search function has changed! To worst! what have you done guys? its really bugged....

What is the exact issue that you are experiencing?

wg5y3muSjd.png

Man it works fine, perhaps the problem may be, you!

G0wWIrUWvy.png

>Advanced Search

I used to get better results searching a phrase, but now, the system checks only words by words like the g**gle system "word + another word + third word". Try to search for eg AUTO MANA RUNE and you will get searchs for "Keyword(s): auto, mana, rune" the you get posts for anything that has AUTO , MANA , RUNE and 1k post just with the "rune" word ruins my search, got it? In the past, i used to get posts with topics like AUTO MANA RUNE (equal to my phrase). try yourselfs... did i made my self clear or its really me like Shinmaru presumed with all his fantastic wisdom

perhaps the problem may be, you!
??

I used to get better results searching a phrase, but now, the system checks only words by words like the g**gle system "word + another word + third word". Try to search for eg AUTO MANA RUNE and you will get searchs for "Keyword(s): auto, mana, rune" the you get posts for anything that has AUTO , MANA , RUNE and 1k post just with the "rune" word ruins my search, got it? In the past, i used to get posts with topics like AUTO MANA RUNE (equal to my phrase). try yourselfs... did i made my self clear or its really me like Shinmaru presumed with all his fantastic wisdom

??

Like this?
Let me google that for you

That works on OtLand too, just search for "auto mana rune". Unfortunately the only result is in this thread.

when i use ' or () ~in search, receive some errors

[h=2]vBulletin Message[/h]index otlandvbulletin_post: agent localhost:9312: remote query error: index otlandvbulletin_postdelta: syntax error, unexpected $end near ''; index otlandvbulletin_post1,otlandvbulletin_post2,otlandvbulletin_post3,otlandvbulletin_post4: syntax error, unexpected $end near ''

lol guys, im not asking for an AUTO MANA RUNE script, i just saying that the search function has changed, to worst.. but ty anyway

Back