• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Search GMs and CMs to REAL MAP!

This is the worst real map i've ever played.. don't apply trust me

"The connection has timed out

The server at harmoniaopen.zapto.org is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

are u sure the server has a website?

I'd be interested in a GameMaster position for your server. My expertise range from advanced developing, including Web Development and Game Development (PhP, HTML, MySQL; XML, PAWN, LUA) and graphic design (Photoshop, Sony Vegas et cetera). I prefer moderating / gamemaster(ing) over development, if you're still in need of compitent GameMasters notify me over PM or MSN.

[email protected]

I'd be interested in a GameMaster position for your server. My expertise range from advanced developing, including Web Development and Game Development (PhP, HTML, MySQL; XML, PAWN, LUA) and graphic design (Photoshop, Sony Vegas et cetera). I prefer moderating / gamemaster(ing) over development, if you're still in need of compitent GameMasters notify me over PM or MSN.

[email protected]

I know another thing in "your expertise range", using fancy words

[email protected]

So basicly you want to be a GM?
and Strike95, yes I did apply for GM, I went on your server and you didn't even know how samples worked, npc's cant trade and no npc on thais boat, you gave me senior tutor and I chose to quit, does that not tell you anything? GIVE UP!

Back