• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Search Hoster/Mapper/Scripter to Askaras realmap server 8.54 15% of the donate

ooo

Name: Huzze
I can Mapping and import maps!
How long have you work with ots?: 4 years
Why you wanna join Askara?: Wanna learn more then i can and.. its a chance to show my skillz!

Im from sweden and i can speak 3 laung~ arabic, swedish and english!

IM A HUZZLAAA!

[email protected]

Name?: Mathias
Age?: 18
I can Mapping/Scripting/Hosting: Host
How long have you work with ots?: 13 years~
Why you wanna join Askara?: Idk, Just wanna an ot to host just quited with my old server.

I can also map, Script.

Hope you can take me :=)

/regards Wibben

Tibia is not even 13 years old?

Name?: Leo Berg
Age?: 16.25%
I can Mapping/Scripting/Hosting: "Web-Coding", if needed (?)
How long have you work with ots?: Huh, since first DevLand Distro was released :).
Why you wanna join Askara?: Just looking for a team.

i can mappe if you whate to.
i am pretty god att it not the best but i can whate you need to know to use it

Name: Hevar
Job: I can be a mapper
Experince: I have very good experince for Mapping i have playing OT from 7.5 to today and i love to map and i am serious mapper and i can mapping 24/7

Little Info About Me: I am from sweden/uppsala i can speak swedish and english and little polish am very good mapper and i all thing about mapping and OT

Why you wanna join Askara?:
I Want to join Ayone Support/Team beaucse i want to mapping and help to i am very helpfull can be gamemaster to =) if you want i can all commands and i am aktiv 24/7 and helpful

Msn: [email protected]

Last edited:
Name: Megaman
Job: Mapper
Exxperince: mi has rily nice map wurk i do make map nice good mi work much time, mi can map lik pro
mi msn is: [email protected]

@up, Learn to write in English.

You are not speaking to me face to face.

Name: Khaled
I can Mapping/Scripting/Hosting
How long have you work with ots: 3 Year
Why you wanna join Askara: So i get Dedicated and want to open new style map
U can msg me on: [email protected]

Back