• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Searched everywhere, old xml server help!

dumdumpop

Reaction score
Hello everyone! So I pop on here every now and then, and still would love to have one of the XML servers back from '07 / '08. Ideally I'd love an Evolutions distro, but at this point, I'm not picky.

Reason I'm posting in support is because I have searched far and wide, several websites, every section, and everything I found was unfortunately a dead link / in the graveyard.

If someone can help me out and either point me in the direction of one of those XML servers, or provide me the link to download it, that'd be ideal.

I've already hosted, made and messed around with SQL, I'm not asking for reasons why SQL is better, this is strictly for my personal use so please avoid the trolling... :p

Thanks in advance

You might find it on forums that keep maintaining old versions, I can point all brazilian forums and I think polish too, if you can read any of those idioms.

Most of them will indeed have broken links, however. XML is long gone.

Your best chance would be searching for "EVO_0.7.6_XML.rar" Latest update: Version 0.7.8, March 25, 2007 9:37 PM
I had that somewhere on CD but i cannot find it. Most of the links are dead, but if you dig deep enough, who knows, you might find one.

Back