• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Searching a full team to Metalera 9.46!

Dexftw

Total Boss
Reaction score

Hello all of you at Otland, looking for some of you to join an up and coming server.

Hello Otland, I'm Dexftw an Otland donator. and I'm putting together a serious server that I know has potential to become a very large part in Open Tibia. The amount of dedication I'm willing to put into getting a server online that has a dedicated host to run it.
Not only will joining me help cause wide-spread enjoyment to Otland but it will also benefit you in the fact that Donations will go directly to the development team, and not me the owner.

I will note here that I will indeed pay my team for each USED script/map piece/sprite work. [PM for more information about pay]

~Development Team~
"NAME" Mappers[0/1]
"NAMES" Scripters [0/2]
"NAME" Spriter [0/1]
"NAMES" Gamemasters [0/2]

There are four custom vocations, with promotions and a possibility to add a third promotion to make things interesting, I will share with my team the vocations and allow testing to begin once I get a few people I really hope to see some of you signing up to help Metalera become a full-force OpenTibia server!

For sign up copy and paste the following and fill it out with your information:
Name:

Position to apply for:

Previous work with position:

Why choose you?

What is your biggest weakness?

What is your best spoken language?

Attachments

Last edited:
I probably do not qualify but here goes nothing... I don't know much about the editing things and stuff or mapping or scripts.. (the most important stuff i guess).. but a while back I used to be god/gm/cm on several servers, all I did was just keep an eye on the server and help people with questions, you know, the basics, then I played tibia rl for bout 2 years and then retired, I wanted to play again but the war in my server was all gay so i decided to start playing servers. So as I said, I probably do not qualify but I mean I could help in some way:) I can be online almost all day, I just dont play when i work out or when im with my gf and/or friends..

That was longer than any essay I wrote in school.. :D so I deserve something!;) jk but thanks for reading love ya :*

I posted the same thing twice and I have no idea how to erase this post :)

Last edited:
Bump before work today, and edited post to make it easier to understand where I'm coming from, hope to see you guys signing up soon!

Bump, tomorrow need some testers and some crew members to get started :/ cmon guys!

BUMP I'll be home for two days in Bout 5 hours testing vocations and discussing

BUMP~ Let's go guys what more can I offer than pay and a promise to be a good server.

Name: Ello

Previous work with position: mapper -scripter - programer - spriter - gamemaster

Why choose you? idk!

What is your best spoken language? - english - polsiki

Back
Top Bottom