• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching a game i played a longggg timeeee

Animera

Solutions
Reaction score
Heya!
I remember long ago i bought a game for 5 euro in a shop cuz it looked kinda cool and i didn't had that much money but whatever
I think it can give me a lot of inspirtation but i want to find that game again can somebody help me?
It's now a few years old, I started with 2 peoples a black knight with a cool voice and someone else and we had to first escape the jails or something from some kind of guy and around the walking path looked like lava, and you can level up by killing creatures etc and you could also wear eq etc. It does kinda remind me to wow, except it wasn't a online game(i guess)<<<FAIL!.
and i remember i died a lot of times by a too strong skeleton, and then icame back where is started the mission or something, after i went lvl 6 i could handle it and i came pretty far after a while i was in a kinda city with a lot of imps and tree's :p wich got a problem don't remember what

First it sounded like GTA 3 but then you lost me, no idea what game that is =/

nop, sorry and elieot it aint funny..
@up thanks
How in any way was he tryign to be funny? his text didnt mean anythign funny he just stated that he thought it was a game and that he didnt know what game you were talking about.. how is that any way shape or form giving you a message that he was trying to be funny?

Lagmacun edit your first post and make it easier to understand please

What does gta 3 have to do anything with black knight, equipment,levels, skeleton, imps together?

What does gta 3 have to do anything with black knight, equipment,levels, skeleton, imps together?

Let me quote that for you..
First it sounded like GTA 3 but then you lost me, no idea what game that is =/

"It's now a few years old, I started with 2 peoples a black knight with a cool voice and someone else and we had to first escape the jails....."
That sounded like 2 black guys, and escaping from prison, and I got flashback from GTA 3, there they escape from prison, but then it hit me it's GTA 5 that has a black guy and not the 3.

And that's what I meant with AT FIRST

Crusaders of Might and Magic? or some episode of it? idk i played it ages ago...

Back