• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Searching a guy to work with.

Evolera

Reaction score
Hello there.

Im searching for someone who can host a ot server (8.6) and who want to start a new server project with me.
I am Mapper/Programmer/Developer.I have my own map's and much datapacks where i've worked all those years.Sharing donations 50% :)
Your job is only to host a server, i'll take responsibility for rest.
My old server worked perfectly 100/150 players online but when i enrolled gymnasium i closed it.
Also, my computer get much crash becouse of scripts, large maps etc..
So, that's why i search for a hoster with who i can start this project correctly and make a great ot server.
If there is anyone free to help me, rep on the thread !

I'm just woundering what specs your last hoster had, i'm hosting my own ot right, sure it's not very many players online but them i have asked. They say that my server doesn't lag :)

Hello there.

Im searching for someone who can host a ot server (8.6) and who want to start a new server project with me.
I am Mapper/Programmer/Developer.I have my own map's and much datapacks where i've worked all those years.Sharing donations 50% :)
Your job is only to host a server, i'll take responsibility for rest.
My old server worked perfectly 100/150 players online but when i enrolled gymnasium i closed it.
Also, my computer get much crash becouse of scripts, large maps etc..
So, that's why i search for a hoster with who i can start this project correctly and make a great ot server.
If there is anyone free to help me, rep on the thread !
Pmed .

Back