• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Searching a Hoster for my Server

Thosh

Reaction score
Hello OtLand,

Me and my Mapper are searching a Hoster for our Server.

Here are some informations about it:

- 8.54 TFS Crying Damson
- Evoloution + Custom Map

And a Website with Skin of Widnet :p

What we want from the Hoster:

- Access to the Root Server.

If you want to help us just let your E-mail here.
[EDIT: And maybe your Root-Server Informations like Processor etc.]

Thank You.
Greetz,
Kentika ^_^

It's our server*
The website we are using is following one:
- Gesior

I am next to Kentika an administrator and main-mapper.

In case we find a serious hoster we start to work as hard as possible. Currently we work several hours a week. In case there is a serious hoster who have the will to help us, we start to work for the server daily at least 2 or 3 hours.
I cannot work several hours a day due to real life stuff such as school or training but that shouldn't matter.

Due to my past on an 7.6 ot-server I was GM on and some other reasons such as being always friendly and understandable, we are sure that the server will have several visitors daily.
Furthermore we are active in order to grant best possible support - we guess we will add VIP zones but we aren't sure yet because it can causes unbalance between the players.

You've to know that server hasn't been finished at all - as soon as there is a serious hoster we start to work at least 2 hours a day so that the server can be opened within next weeks !

Well, more information can be received by contacting us.
Questions will be answered here or in form of an e-Mail or MSN.

I have added you to MSN Messenger.
In case you haven't received any invitation you may leave a message here.

My MSN address: [email protected]

EDIT:
Here we go with a necessary information:
The rates aren't set yet but it will be a low rated server. It has to be a rpg pvp server !

Thank you guys. In case there are serious guys who would like to help us out with
  • mapping,
  • scripting,
  • helping us to get cool Storys and quests
  • or anything else such us reporting bugs, fixxing them and so on
are always welcome. A position in the staff is granted. You are a member of a unique ot-serv also.

You only have to leave us a message, contact us at MSN
or send us a private message at the board.

Right now I am thinking about adding some map-parts from real tibia due to its famous and there are several guys who like the real tiba map.

Back