• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Searching A Hoster For Own Custom Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Himad.

wondering if u still are looking for a hoster.
Wel, i am aplying if u still do :)

if not, Its ok.

here we go!

Name:-Rico
Experiance On Ot:-5 Years
Experiance On Hosting:-3 Years
Did U Hosted Any Famous Ot Before:Nope, always tried my own server but wasnt so popular (not more then 50+ players)
Internet Info:-What kind of info should i put here? :p
Pc Info:-X2 Duo Core 3.60gh
Pc Info: 4 Gig Ram @ 833Mhz/s ( thats fast ) :)

good luck finding someone who won't scam you =/

You could be surprised of The people who Wont scam you :)
ofc its obvious that in these kind of comunitys people have to earn there thrusts.

But To earn some thrust, you have to get some too :)

You could be surprised of The people who Wont scam you :)
ofc its obvious that in these kind of comunitys people have to earn there thrusts.

But To earn some thrust, you have to get some too :)
Trust not thrust, thrust is the thing you do when behind a women/teenage girl trust is something that can be gained over time.

I know your still learning your english I just had to correct ya so you know next time, at least your trying :)

Hello

Name: Alan
Experiance On Ot: 4yrs
Experiance On Hosting: 2,5 yrs
Did U Hosted Any Famous Ot Before: Yeah it was a famous polish 7.6 server and a roxor's server that I hosted until it got dedic. Right now I'am also hosting a good looking Polish server ;p

Internet Info:
24 Mb/s
Pc Info: 8Gb RAM ,250 GB ,processor Intel i7-920 2x 4x 2.66+ GHz

My server can cath up to 300 people without any lags. It is paid for half year so you will earn for your own dedic in this time or just sty with me. Hmm.. Cash... I will host your server for free until it get popular.(80+ people playing)

If you wanna more info just PM me.

Kind regards
Legolas23

Trust not thrust, thrust is the thing you do when behind a women/teenage girl trust is something that can be gained over time.

I know your still learning your english I just had to correct ya so you know next time, at least your trying :)

But you'r wrong there.
Im Very good in english, its just the spelling that doesnt fit :p

/rico

When i fix up my net, I'll msn u :p
Atm having some problems with my net its a 25mb net but the problem is with the "ping" goes up to 200 which is to high to host an ot atm for me..

Soon :p few days..

Soz/

//Anco

Name: Johan Augustsson.
Experience On Ot: Played alot of tibia, ots and real. Played tibia for about 6 years.
Experience On Hosting: Hosted alot of ots between 7.6 - 8.4. Hosting one right now. (realmap840.zapto.org)
Did U Hosted Any Famous Ot Before: I've had over 150 players online on my ot, but a guy found a bug and crashed the ot pretty much. I've found the problem now and there wont be more crashes. So i hope the players comeback. I've also had a server called vmo.mine.nu, with 150~ players online.
Internet Info: 50/5, it's damn good. No lags.
Pc Info: I'm hosting on a server computer beside me, 4gig ram, intel celeron, 1.8ghz. Not using this computer to something else than hosting.-

Do you use tfs 0.3.2, 0.3.3 or 0.3.4 it would be nice, i'll try multiworld system.

Name: Octavi Brull
Experience On Ot: Played alot of tibia, ots and real. Played tibia for about 4 years.
Experience On Hosting: Hosted many Ot's about 150~ players
Did U Hosted Any Famous Ot Before: In my last OT about 200 or 300 players with webpage.
Internet Info: Running at 118/Mbps~
Pc Info:2gig ram, intel celeron, 1.8ghz. Not using this computer to something else than hosting.-

Bye man, Good luck!

Actually, to judge people based on how many posts or not they got are being quite ignorant. What makes it safe to say that someone with 3k posts is more trustful that someone with 10 as example? ^_^

Ohh and yeah, who's the one that blocks people from msn? You asked me to add you then it takes about 2 minutes and your "offline".. good way to start something. You can forget about my application i sent in a PM. I see you're just a child who's completely unserious.

Last edited:
Name: Octavi Brull
Experience On Ot: Played alot of tibia, ots and real. Played tibia for about 4 years.
Experience On Hosting: Hosted many Ot's about 150~ players
Did U Hosted Any Famous Ot Before: In my last OT about 200 or 300 players with webpage.
Internet Info: Running at 118/Mbps~
Pc Info:2gig ram, intel celeron, 1.8ghz. Not using this computer to something else than hosting.-

Bye man, Good luck!
118 Mbs on Spain? Huh?

There are 100 as much and not many can have it lol. Eventough its 100/3 rofl.

@Tanath
i had my reasons and also i had a problem
and i got a life despite many others
anyway thanks for the lovely words

@ Rhumor
ur an idiot (no offence) iam the one who send the server
so i need trusble hoster to send the server to.

iam the one who is searching for hoster.
and its not ur problem anyway
u can host? i dont think so?
so why ur postin useless posts in my thread?
makin fool of urself?
and wow u got 200? big deal?
omg ur such an idiot

Im glad i didn't waste time hosting this after all, thats all i got to say. Not really worth the work.. but good luck finding a hoster who likes those kinds of servers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back