• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Searching a Mapper

Proland

Reaction score
As the Title says, we are searching for a good skilled mapper that could make nice traning rooms or even hunting places/cities.

Ofcourse you would get a gamemaster position on the ot and who knows, maybe some cash too :p

Our site:
ElestiumRPG - Hompage

Daily are playing 450 players~

Hello
My name is Carlos, I can help you maybe ;P
I'm an compiller C++, Developer, helped with sadsoul map, empire map, if you need an help so pm me again or msn, [email protected]

Name: Justin
Language: English
MSN: [email protected]
Info: If interested contact me there.
Also, I can show you some of my mapping.

Experience:
I'm pretty good with mapping,
might take me a day to do something,
but it turns out well, 90% of the time,
If you dont like it, I'll make it even better,
I dont ever really give up.

Kind Regards,
Justin.

Hello,
My name is Philip
I from Poland
I have three years experience mapping.
I am new on otland, but often can be found on the Polish forums.

My work can be seen in links.
Welcome to IMAGES.NET.PL, a free image upload solution. Simply browse, select, and upload!
If you ask for it.
Please contact to my MSN: [email protected]

Really, it is worth.

My experience is high, I was in Transeria Project (COTM), www.cotm.pl
and various OTS about RPG ...

I speak three languages fluently: English, Polish and French.

Praised be,
Ramq

Hello. Just checked out your server's homepage, it looks fantastic. You must have a great staff member that are good in designing, or maybe it's you?

Anyway, my name is Nicklas. I'm from Sweden. I haven't got any English problems, and I can communicate in 4 different languages which is: Swedish, English, Spanish (80-90 %), Polish (40 %).
I've got good skills in mapping, and I could probably map alot for you guys, since I've always been looking for a serious server which are looking and hiring active staff members, I could map some quick and show you, you can more reach me on msn than you can here, even though I'm pretty active on otland.net.
I will pm you my msn because I don't want any noobs to add me here. I've got like 1 year and 2 months experience in mapping, and I want everything to be perfect, and I am working alot with it too though, got no school this week. I am also good to handle players that needs help, botters etc. If you're looking for a active staff member, loyal and trustfully, I'm the right guy.

Yours,
Nikkster

Rappine, justin234, RamqPl, Nikkegoes1337
please show me an example of your work "any map you've made" and post a screen of it, so i'll choose one of you.

Okey, I decided to map some rpg then.. Because I love that. I made this on like 10-15 min:

ftoai8.jpg

zluttl.jpg

xrbdu.jpg

@Proland.

I'll be posting some of my work when I get home.
I'm currently in class at my University.

Regards.

Really nice Ramq, but well im not sure if i can believe that you've made these maps, Please upload any map that you have showed now and then send the link to me.

Well nikkes you are good at mapping and got many posts on the forum so i think you ar trustworthy,

atm im not at home so i cant decide.

Proland, I see. But if you look carefully at his map, you can see that 50-60 % of it isn't playable and very hard to walk through, plenty of bugs too though.

However, maybe you could hire 2 mappers? you're the one who decide's. I just mapped that on 10 minutes, could do alot better with more time! :))

When will you be back home?

And one more thing, I am always testing my stuff to see if it's bugfree before releasing it. ^^

@Nikke,

You might be a good mapper,
but why when a new job request is opened,
in this forum You, apply immediately.

You should have like 10 different jobs lol.

@Pro,

I couldn't upload any pics yesterday,
I'll try today, cya later.

Regards.

@Nikke,

You might be a good mapper,
but why when a new job request is opened,
in this forum You, apply immediately.

You should have like 10 different jobs lol.

@Pro,

I couldn't upload any pics yesterday,
I'll try today, cya later.

Regards.

I wrote another? o_O well, ill only be having one. I've currently been a tutor in pazzur for like 2 months now and i'd like a gamemaster job on another server >_< (being a tutor is not hard at all) :p

Name: Jake
What you are applying for: Mapper
Skill level:5 years
Other information: I am a amazing mapper. I have been mapping for 5 years now. [email protected]

Back