• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Searching C++/Lua Scripter i /PAY 300$

$300 is quite a bit of money, but for a server that currently has more online players than Tibia, I believe you're going to have to add a zero or two to get a server handed to you. :huh:

Favorite post. Hah! I'd probably pay the same but it's probably coded in Portuguese, so good luck.

Red

Ye sure, pokemononline has 3.000 players online (take or leave a few) and rl tibia has over 30.000 online.

Seriously?

Ye sure, pokemononline has 3.000 players online (take or leave a few) and rl tibia has over 30.000 online.

Well shit now I feel stupid. I counted a few days ago and I was like, "Damn, they have more people on than real tibia (probably around 26,000)" .. It was late. Now I feel dumb :)

Added a zero XD

Red

Lol, I could earn like 3000$ montlhy with them, for sure.
So I would pay 5000$ ;]

Indeed, its a very profitable server to have your hands on.

Though I don't think making your own will give you any profit.

Anyway, we went way offtopic.

Ontopic:
Good luck finding someone, but I don't think you'll succeed.

How come you suddenly raised the amount to 500$?

And, how are you going to pay this? Before he made it or after? Because it could be scam.

~refresh~~. I Have hmm 50% project. I Need Great Lua Scripter.
17728_beztytuu.JPG.html

he is the great lua scripter you are looking for ^^
he need offer to accept working with you

So what are you looking for? C++ or LUA?

And what kind of LUA scripting are we talking about here? NPC? Action? Movement? Functions?

Back