• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Searching experienced designer!

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, first of all I gonna say that this project has NOTHING to do with OpenTibia.
I know, I know. I post it in OTLAND OpenTibia board.. If mods not like it, remove it and I move it to another forum but I know there are so many talented people here. But, lets begin.

I gotta start with the requirements, if you do not match please do not apply!

* You should have over 6 months active experience in photoshop.
* You should be over 16 years old.
* You should be able to code in CSS (Using LESS)
* You should speak English or Swedish at a understandable level.

If you are from Sweden, or are able to code in Laravel MVC, it is a +. :)

This is a project that have over 1,5 year of plannings. This project gonna be released in Sweden, on Swedish.
But later we will make an English version as well.

( I do not gonna write about the project in this thread)
If you are interested, please send me a PM or comment below. Remember to read the requirements first!

Kind regards, Cornex.

* You should be over 16 years old. nice one, haha

good luck mate :)

I'm ready to give underage person a chance to show they are dedicated and mature enough to join! :D

Thanks man :)

Heyhow!

The project is going really fine, we are plan to release it in Sweden already at February 2015!
Already around 6months after release in Sweden we plan to make an global version.
So for that, I search for now folks who can translate to following:

English -> Spanish
English -> Proper grammar English
English -> Norwegian
English -> Finnish (?)

For now, the Android app development is going really good. We searching for a person who can port it to IOS.
IOS development are recommended on MAC OSX, so you gotta be able to work in that.

For now, there ain't ANY compensation for your work.
Note "For now"..

Other that that, still searching web developers that are able to work in Laravel MVC.

Back