• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching experienced GM for Evolution server

Erik J

Reaction score
Hey! :)

I'm looking for professional, experienced staff members with time. You should speak fluent english.

zyOIi.gif

1. God (0/1)

2. GM (0/1)

Some information about the server: Version: 8.6. Low staged, custom Evolution with alot of features. Events, war systems, all kind of cool scripts (specially custom ones).

Post a application after this template:

• Name:
    What is your real name?
  • Experience:
    How long have you been a Gamemaster? Why would you choose this server?
    What is your contact information? And do you use Skype?

You can apply with a template or send me a private message!

Here is my other thread which I made before when I was looking for a mapper, If you want some information or just wanna apply.

http://otland.net/f61/mapper-custom-server-151907/

Erik J

• Name:
    My name is Dawid
  • Experience:
    I play tibia about 5 years. I have 15 years old but i have very big experience in creating ots's! My last server was be www.telonia.net(look its 100% myself server) -100% i! Sorry for my english xd
  • How many times i have been gamemaster or god ? - About 20 or 19 times. I'm very good in that. Players likes me. I can do that :)
  • Next... Sorry for my english 2x! :)
  • Private message or gadu gadu : 35575807!
  • Thank you from up :p

• Name: Bryan
  • Experiencie: I worked several years in my own server, which always maintained 50 + players online. I had to stop working on the server because the university took away time, but now I have much free time I would like to invest in a server.
  1. I have the patience to work with people, although some only insult.
  2. I've been playing Tibia since 2006, and OTs since 2007.
  3. I know the rules and differences between gamemaster and regular player.
  4. I know interesting information about the game.
  5. GM does not make me be more important than others.
  6. I like to respect to get respect, and ignore unimportant things (fight with players)
  7. I can help with some ideas to add to server, and help mappers with new zones. (Just ideas)

Might be something for me, just finished the project with my old partner(worked for years on diffrent ots)
But if I can't find someone to continue with my project this could be something :)

Send me a PM if you need any help with well pretty much anything. The project I worked on I did almost everything, the rest was Gesiors work :p
You already got my skype.

Last edited:
-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

This For Everday

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

Position:Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a GoD for any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

FaceBook:GM Mapper Kesho

(R.I.P Paul Walker 1973-2013)

• Name: Bryan
  • Experiencie: I worked several years in my own server, which always maintained 50 + players online. I had to stop working on the server because the university took away time, but now I have much free time I would like to invest in a server.
  1. I have the patience to work with people, although some only insult.
  2. I've been playing Tibia since 2006, and OTs since 2007.
  3. I know the rules and differences between gamemaster and regular player.
  4. I know interesting information about the game.
  5. GM does not make me be more important than others.
  6. I like to respect to get respect, and ignore unimportant things (fight with players)
  7. I can help with some ideas to add to server, and help mappers with new zones. (Just ideas)

Added you.

Bump!

Name: Joshua
Experience: I have been playing as staff for about 6 years. 2 years ago i started getting promotion to CM and God status due to my maturity and ability to serve the community and help maintain the servers. I take pride in what i do and the position has allowed me to save many servers from destructive GM's as well as improve playing conditions for many players. I dont play tibia anymore but instead devote my time to helping as admin.
Contact: you can pm me here and ill give you my information.

Respectfully,
Raging~

idk if you need me but I can fill the god spot if you need. I have had 3 ots and have had a lot of exp so if you still need me plz fill free to pm me any time
name: joshua
English (1-10): 10
were I live: Kentucky
info: I have had 3 ots my self and would love to help you. I know what I am doing but I have applied for a lot of stuff so if would like me to help pm asap before I say yes to some one else

• Name:
    What is your real name? joshua
  • Experience:
    How long have you been a Gamemaster? Why would you choose this server? I would chose this server bec it seems good and I have heard aloot on it lol. I have been a GM at least 13 times so I have a lot of exp and know what I am doing
    What is your contact information? And do you use Skype? I can tell you if I get picled

• Name:
    Mattias Östling
  • Experience:
    Ive been GM for about 2-3 years but this was sometime ago now. Had my own server with a friend. I love EVO servers and hope to be a huge asset to your server.
    My contact information can be given if and when i get the spot. Send a PM
PS: Would love to try out your server even if i dont get the position so send me the IP and i see you IG!
  • Name:
    What is your real name?
  • Experience:
  • Name:
    What is your real name?
  • Experience:

• Name:
    Louis
  • Experience:
    I've been playing Tibia since 2006, started playing OT's in 2010. I don't have much in game staff experience, other than being a tutor, but I have HR credentials in real life. I speak fluent English and some Spanish. I can be an important asset in continuing growth on the server, as well as helping players in game. I am good at conflict resolution. If I don't know how to do something, I will figure it out. I'm a physics major.
    For now, you can contact me on here. I will give you contact information directly if you want to know more about me.

Hello.

It's been a while since I posted a job application for a position as Gamemaster as I've been playing RL Tibia for the past 1.5 years, but I'd like to get back into the creative side of Tibia and be a part of a team again.

Some basic knowledge about my experience with Tibia OT:
Gamemaster on Backstorm OT(7.6) GM Thuddy (1 Year)
GOD/CM on Dremlock OT (7.5)
CM Dehnzer (my own server) (2.5 years)
Gamemaster on Spelgata (7.92) GM Fonex (1.5 Years)
Gamemaster & Mapper on Oblivion OT (0.5 Years)

Also been in charge of:
* Mapping
* Forum
* Customizing Rules
* Recruiting Tutors
* Customizing Items

To sum up I have almost 6 years experience with OT and Private servers.

What Am I looking for?
* A stable server with a decent amount of players where my services and free time is necessary.(No projects)
* Serious staff /team members
* A ranking system ( tutors, senior tutors, Gamemasters, Community Managers etc)
* A server that maintain the aspect of everyones best interests
* The opportunity to work independent and take my own decisions as well as counseling with other staff members in more advanced situations.
* No major downtime

RL info:
Name: Kenneth
Language: Norwegian, English. (fluent)

My offer is a helping hand and I would like to invest my time in a server worth putting time into. I do take this seriously so if you have an open position for me, please leave a post or send me a private message with some information about the server and what I can be assisting you with.

Back