• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Searching experienced mapper for new evolution server!

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Like the tiles says, i searching any mapper that are experienced with details, raw and what the rest shit is called.
The idea is new and clean evolution map, for totally rewamp.

I will do any scripts and sources etc. Already got dedicated and everything, just mapper is wanted for this awesome project.
PM me or write here, remember i want to see your mapping pics.

Thanks

If anyone just making some "Random" mapping etc mapping spawns and shit. You're free to send the pieces to me :)

i hade 3 ots at one time lost time and cant do it anymore but did all 3 by myself so I know what I am doing. there is one thing. I hjave to be a god on the new ot, but if u want my help plz reply and I will help thamks

- - - Updated - - -

also I have no codes got a new pc and lost every thing so I will have to get then from u ok thatnks

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

This For Everday

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

Position:Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....M apper

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a CM for any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

FaceBook:GM Mapper Kesho

2j2g613.jpg

Still Searching~~

~~Still Searching~~

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, this is a paid position

paid position omg just kidding why dont u map it u are the boss

Hi!

Whats your first name: William

Where am I from?: Sweden

How old I am?: 15

What languages do I speak?: Swedish and English fluently and I am reading spanish in school.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My weakness: I can't think of any kind of weakness I have, I can script very good, and I know som basics in mapping.

Why I would like to apply for Community manager: Well, I like to help players on a very advanced level because it is easier and more fun doing it.

How many hours I can be online daily, and playing?: Well, I don't have any summer job so i am free the whole summer out, but when the school starts again, i'll have to spend some time there too. As for right now I can spend my whole day online, helping and playing. And after the school starts I can be online, helping and playing players after the school.

What I can produce to the server after being a Staff member: As a staff member of any kind I can always provide help to the people who needs it. And I can always provide any kind of help to you with upgrading the server with scripting or mapping or anything else.

Why would you choose me?: Well i started playing tibia when i was 4-5 years old (around 2002-2003) and I have always played tibia after that along with other games but mostly tibia because I think it is fun and I enjoy every bit of time I spend on playing tibia and I have a passion for helping other players.

~~Still Searching~~

Back