• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching for a couple of experienced gamemasters

Doonrak

Banned User
Reaction score
For Narozia.com I'm searching for a couple of experienced gamemasters. Must talk proper english and ability to answer newb questions.

Thanks.

What form should the application have?

Im very experienced in Real and open tibia.

If you are interested in having me as a GM on ur ot just pm me.

I can do an application , too , but first of all just tell me what i have to write;).

Sascha - 17 years old - Bottrop, Germany - Playing Tibia since 2002 - Ot since 2005

Last edited:
Well i can be something like a gamemaster on Narozia, I was over 5 times gamemaster on diffrent real map otservers, Like Iriana, Flavus.
I like to help peoples who got problems.
My name is Mateusz and i come from germany, im 17 years old :p

Msn? [email protected]

Hey there,
Is there a way I could contact you? I'm seriously interested. I think I fit the requirements.

-
For Narozia.com I'm searching for a couple of experienced gamemasters. Must talk proper english and ability to answer newb questions.

Thanks.

I'm thinking you need more than 1? But of course, if you aren't recruiting anymore please ignore my post!

Thanks in advance,
Angus the Great

Last edited:
BUMP! I really want this job. I'd appreciate it if you at least contacted me.
Yours,
Angus the Great

Hey there,
Is there a way I could contact you? I'm seriously interested. I think I fit the requirements.

-

I'm thinking you need more than 1? But of course, if you aren't recruiting anymore please ignore my post!

Thanks in advance,
Angus the Great

BUMP! I really want this job. I'd appreciate it if you at least contacted me.
Yours,
Angus the Great

Eh? You said youself if he were not recruiting he should ignore your post. And now one day after you reply again? Rofl

Back