• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching For A Gamemaster

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
Well, I have my war server (Warcry) but I'm barely on during the afternoon since I have school and basketball so I miss most of the activity. So I need a GM that will be able to be on for a couple of hours during the day. Your job will basically be to take down any suggestions/complaints you receive from the players and message them to me. Also, you'll be there to keep the peace as well. If you're interested send me your application. No application template needed, just write down what you think is important. I'll review all of the applications and possibly choose 1-2 gamemasters.

The most important is that GMs dont take serious action without talking to owner ;p
and dont help his/her friends ^^

RL info 1.) I am 19 years old..my RL name is Brad Osborn

Experience 2.) I have hosted about 3 OTS in the time I've been on OTS's..Which is appox. 2 years ; the severs all got to in the range of 100 players give or take a few. I have never been in a position under tutor. So obviously I know all the commands and stuff for positions.

Gameplay / Fairness 3.) I have only been told once in my entire staffing time on OTS's that I gave an unfair banishment - I also have reason to believe that this player was drunk or high as said by his friends later that night. So obviously I can't say I'm 100% fair then, can I? I'd say about 99% of the time I'm fair. I have never used a bot or even thought about a bot, as i'm an oldschool player. I've been playing RPG for 10 years so to me, botting ruins the game. I am active for atleast 3 hours a day. I play from the time I get home from work to the time my fiancé gets home. On the weekends I'm online about 14 hours a day, If I'm nt online you can contact me via email or cellular phone , all of which information I'm not posting here. Youll need to pm me for that.

Why me? 4.) I have awesome English as I was raised in an English speaking and a gramatically correct family. Read my above topics for other information needed as to why pick me. I love helping people, it's what I strive for most in-game. I have a high tolerance for bullshit I lived all my life with 2 older brothers.

Looking for a reply from you! PM me fr any further information. Sorry for the typos.. as I know there are some! Look forward to joining your team. My Ingame name will be Break!

Break

Hey Collz, I'd like to get involved with your server! My http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ can be seen at the following link for more indepth information about me... Otherwise here's my basic write-up!

Realname - Austin

Age - 18

Languages spoken - English

Why would you want to join this server? - I enjoy talking with others and getting to know people, as well as earning trust and respect from fellow co-workers. But most importantly I can handle situations under pressure while justifyed violations are put into unbiased considerations. Further, I understand that it can get stressful maintaining the server behind the curtains, even more so dealing with socialities in-game can be overwhelming.

Contact (MSN/Email) - [email protected]

Thanks!

Whazzaaap?!
Well, i'm kinda busy on Frozen-hell.org but for you i might make some time free :>
PM me a time... for msn stuff and bluah whaaa?! weeee!
Ya know

Regards

Back