• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching For A GM?

shitter

Reaction score
Name : Robby
Languages : English,Arabic,French
Experience : My Pros, I am a great GM/CM,Most people say they are a great GM/CM just because they want the job, but I truly am I like to have fun with the players by doing events and talking with them. I have a tendency to do what I am told..just the way I've been. My Cons, I am online a lot, some consider a con some consider it a pro but I consider it to be both. I guess I don't really have many cons. My experiences, I have been GM on Frozen-Hell, CM on Emporia.VAPus, and owner of 3 of my servers which kinda failed after the first month because of the hoster.

Last edited:
Are you kidding? Everyone on this forum knows that you're egyptian and that you're 15 or something

OK.. for one. That is my application that you kinda took from the Centera forum. Changed the age and changed the name. Good job bro.

Shitter Yes your Egyptian You speak With egyptian and you once said you're Egyptian
And mac isn't troller
Your the Douchebag here

Back