• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching for a good VPS ( windows )

Yes , SSD Hard drive
Post automatically merged:

Do you know the difference between VPS SSD and VPS Cloud ?
because only VPS cloud support windows.
I don't know(not being sarcastic)
Could I explain the differences to me please?

Maybe read this to know the difference but as mentioned above Linux is always more stable and has better performance when it comes to serious hosting.

OVH, from what I've heard.

Also yeah, I don't know why anyone who wanted to take that "next" step of hosting his server would choose windows. Learning the basics of Linux required to host an OT is very straightforward, will save you a lot of money with your hosting plan, and give your server better security & stability.

OVH, from what I've heard.

Also yeah, I don't know why anyone who wanted to take that "next" step of hosting his server would choose windows. Learning the basics of Linux required to host an OT is very straightforward, will save you a lot of money with your hosting plan, and give your server better security & stability.
I know that linux is very good and stable, i will try to use it.

@HalfAway i will add you.

Back