• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching for a hardworking scripter/mapper. Read more

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello.
Im looking for a nicely dedicated person to work with who has interest for the project and is willing to sacrifice his time helping me developing this project. Of course you won't sit there with no income after your work. Depending on how much time uve put into the project you will be paid in the end for it.
If you think your qualified for this work you can post your application here.

• Name:
  • Screenshots of YOUR work: (If youre applicating for scripter you dont need to provide 'screenshots' just give me a example of what you can script)
  • Why should I pick you as a mapper?:
  • How long time can you spend each day mapping?:
  • Where are you from?:
  • How many languages can you speak?:
    (English is a must of course)
If you do however qualify for this and im accepting your application you better make sure you got a skype cause Im not gonna send messages over otland constantly :)

The project remains confidential and is not going to be spoken of in public yet. I will however soon add a teaser thread in the discussions board. But I can say the server is based on levels from 1 to 20k at its maximum. If your looking for a great community to work with Im sure you will fit right in here.
Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
  • GAME Name:
Agralip (Again, Not my rl name.)
  • Screenshots of YOUR work:
Simple Spawn Still working on it, Want to put a mountain on the background.
http://4.ii.gl/CoCDG0.png
  • Why should I pick you as a mapper?:
Because i smoke alot of weed, So i always come up with some weird Idea's
  • How long time can you spend each day mapping?:
1-5h Aday Sometime 8+... But i get boored when i map over 4h. I need a break.
  • Where are you from?:
Switzerland
  • How many languages can you speak?:
English, German, Dutch.

Back