• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Searching For A Senior Tutor

hallabackkid101

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I'm developing a war server and i'm in need of a senior tutor. If there is anyone interested please send me a PM with a brief overview of your experiences with tibia, and also if you have any type of skills (mapping, scripting, etc). Thanks alot!

Hello Dear

Name:Sherif
Email:[email protected]
Experience:playing Rl Tibia From 7 Years And Have A Much Experiance In OTS Was Host A Server 2 Years Ago And Got Retired And Just Got Back Again Week Ago

Massege : First Hello I Hope To Join Ur Server And Help You Im Also Not Bad Scripter And Player Support Belive Me I Can Work All The Day Just 2 Hours Relax And You Will Make Me Working As U Like Just I Need Some Edits That You Will Teach Me In A Short Time Also I Will Help You In Anything ِAlso You Can Depend On Me In All Ur Work And Trust Me Im Not Scammer I Promise You With My God That I Will Work Serious With You And Never Get Bad Things From Me Also You Can Test Me For A Little Time You Won't Lose And Thing If Tested Anyway Thanks For Respecting And Sorry If Troubled You !! (Mome)<Here!!

Back