• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Searching for a spriter and a spell maker [Paid job]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello OTLand Members!
I am currently working on a project, A copy of BOI (Battle of Immortals) Search for the trailer on youtube.
But yes. I need people able to manage to create some of these spells and also be able to make the vocations.

Spriter application
¤ Name
¤ Email
¤ Spriting examples
¤ Why should we pick you

Spellmaker/Scripter application
¤ Name
¤ Email
¤ Why should we pick you

Post your application here!

Spriters will be paid 20 euro for every 5 sprites.

Spellmaker/scripters will be paid 20 euro depending on how good the spell works.

I can be ur scripter, msg me on email tho

¤ Name : yoshua urioste
¤ Email : tibia_ot_reasembled
¤ Spriting examples : check my spriting thread http://otland.net/f119/reasembleds-sprites-148953/ (those are also very old so i can certainly do better)
¤ Why should we pick you : i have a very big spriting experience and many ppl could recomend me. also, i work
tremendously fast which the ppl i have worked with can certainly justify. if you want names pm me

Extra : you can also contact me on skype : yoshua.urioste and check more info about me in my http://otland.net/f61/reasembleds-application-151582/

edit : i defineatly know amir is trustworthy and a good person so recomended

Edit : Erikas is AMAZING in scripting and coding aswell (check out his camual project)

Last edited:
For such money I will make for you all scripts and spells just give me work I will done it within few hours I see your request.

Name: Erikas Kontenis
email: [email protected] (pm here in otland or skype: deadfs1)
I am applying for scripter & programming and all the stuff you coudn't do. Firstly I will do script and then you pay me on paypal will be very fair enough for you.

Reasembled recommended he spriting for me stuff also.

Sorry for the delay. I will contact some of you in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back