• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Searching for a team to a evolution <Serious>

Denix

Reaction score
Since my last server went bad and had like 2-10 players online, i decided to shut it down!

To join this project you have to have some decent skills in scripting/mapping.

This project will be really big, I remember i played few ots as evolutions - And i reached about level 700 and completed all quests, 2 hours later after i started to play i were done with all the quests.

So with this project im thinking about making about 60+ quests.

Example application:
How old are you: 16
Where are you from: Sweden
How long you been playing tibia: 8 almost 9 years
What kind of job do you want: OWNER.

Sorry for the bad searching for a team application. < I can open the ot for those who want to work at this>

How old I am: 16
Where I'm from: Sweden
How long iv'e been playing tibia: 6-7 years

I want a job as an Supporter so that I can help peaple if they need help.
Ive been supporter on several servers.
I can help you with mapping, iv'e some experience there to.

How old i am: 14 ( i think i'm very mature for my age)
Where i'm from: Sweden
How long i've been playing Tibia: Around 4 years

I'd like to be a mapper, i've mapped a for a long time, so i've got alot of experience there.
i'd also like to be a supporter.

A mapping piece would be really cool!

Upload something in IMGLAND and then post it in PM!

How old I am: 16
Where I'm from: Sweden/finland
How long iv'e been playing tibia: 8 years

i can present you high Quality servers and alot other things

How old are you: 15
Where are you from: The Netherlands
How long you been playing tibia: 7 Years
What kind of job do you want: Community manager, Player. :D

How old are you: 20
Where are you from: USA
How long you been playing tibia: 13 years
What kind of job do you want: CM or Admin

REASON WHY:
Hello my name is Nick, and the reason why i choose the positions i choose. Is that i am very experienced with tibia, I have been hosting my own ot now for almost 15 months and its starting to die. So i thought i need to start a new project. I got the idea to see if can help get a project going first be4 i start my own again from scratch. I can map, i can script, i can even do a lil bit of sprites.(takes me a minute but i get it/ish) lol. But im well knowledged with ot's and we can make this server pop. And im down to do it if u willing to hire me. Well not hire, but more of a joined partnership. :) Hit me up if ur interested.

Back