• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Searching For a team to help create Tibia Kingdoms 9.6

Name:Justin
Language:English
Experience:None :)
Skills:Mapping
Average time spent at the computer:Forever

Small Information About yourself:
- Im from canada i like to play/help on tibia i get along with almost everyone and i enjoy helping players aswell.

Why do you wish to join the Tibia Kingdoms Staff?
- Well, I like the way this server is heading and stuff sounds interesting and i hope to be one of the best in the near future.
- I would also like to join the team so i can contribute some map pieces for players to see ingame.

What Type of Server Interests you the most?
- Every server interests me in some sort of way. I guess its just the uniqueness of each server out there that pulls me in. But most of the servers are lacking updates and you end up with nothing to do.

What can you Give to Tibia Kingdoms?
- Some mapping materials.
a7qf.png

screenshot_2013_07_27_1_59_32.png

screenshot_2013_07_26_21_12_51.jpg

screenshot_2013_07_25_18_25_11.jpg

What are your Goals / ideas for a server?
- I have none yet but i will come up with some more unique features to be put in to make everyone else enjoy it as much as i do.

Last edited:
i hade 3 ots at one time lost time and cant do it anymore but did all 3 by myself so I know what I am doing. there is one thing. I hjave to be a god on the new ot, but if u want my help plz reply and I will help thamks

- - - Updated - - -

also I have no codes got a new pc and lost every thing so I will have to get then from u ok thatnks

Alright as of now, my server is currently doing alright in the basic Combat gameplay department, and i have a good mapper. However my Server has a total of 0 Quests and i am in dire need of Quest makers, If anyone has time and experience in making good storyline based npc quests Please contact me!

I can make some stories for you, i'll send you some of my previous work when i get back home, but scripting them into npcs isnt my strong point so i prefer just making the story and leave the scripting to the more experienced people

I can make some stories for you, i'll send you some of my previous work when i get back home, but scripting them into npcs isnt my strong point so i prefer just making the story and leave the scripting to the more experienced people

This sounds very good to me :D i would really appreciate your quest ideas friend.

Back