• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching for active GMs

@Ryan
What kind of information are needed.
just tell me and i will write it down.

/Danne

@Ryan
What kind of information are needed.
just tell me and i will write it down.

/Danne

I allow you to use my application for the questions/info, check out my post. BUT I don't want you to copy my answers.

Name: Jake
Nationality: English
Why would you qualify for this position: I'm very active on servers and am a fully English citizen!
Other information:I don't expect to get this job as i'm active on Nysacia allot, but if you have no options i't be a honor to take the job.

Kind regards,
Jake

Nacionality: English
Languages: English,some swe
I played tibia 3 year ago and i got a online server and i know all think about commands-who i ban and who i namelock and who i BanIp

Nacionality: English
Languages: English,some swe
I played tibia 3 year ago and i got a online server and i know all think about commands-who i ban and who i namelock and who i BanIp

Sorry but i dont think ur english.

Job application

Native: Sweden

Native language: Swedish/English

Experience in Tibia and Open-Tibia: Have been working with ot server since 7.1,and have been playing tibia since 1999.2 Newest server i made Rexina & Zerenia Rexina one of the famous swe server. around 400-500 players dayily until i closed it.

GameMaster experience: ive beeen gm since 7.1 to 8.11 servers with around 50-500 players online daily. God on some of them.

Experience in making servers: The first server i ever made was Medieval Kingdom (7.1) then i quit until 8.11. when 8.11 was released i decided to make a whole new server called Rexina it was a success first day i had 150 players online and it raised to 300 then the final week i had 500 players online.
Then i updated the server to 8.22 changed name on it to Zerenia it wasnt a real success i had 200 players online 1 week then i decided to close it.

Why you should choose me to be a GameMaster in your server: im a nice guy loves to support ppl with help and tips. Cant tell u how much i can be online becouse some day i can be really tired since i just got a newborn Son his only 2 weeks old so i have to be with him to.But i really want this job.u guys will love to work with me.:)

Extra information: Ive been working with u before Ryan long time ago (cantera 8.0)

i hope u liked it.

@zoriath thx.

Hello there Ryan, here my application

Experience: I have been on several servers gms, one with the record of 323 players, some other servers but they are not very popular
Languages: English and Dutch ofcourse
Why should we choose you?:
Because im needed in one of your servers and i'd love to do the job

What about my application?

What about my application?

Floris, frankly I think your application is too short, since he rejected longer applications then yours because they are too short. But it's not on me to decide.

Keep trying :p

Native: The Netherlands

Native language: Dutch

Experience in Tibia and Open-Tibia: I've been playing Tibia since I was eight years old, played OT since I was ten. I've played on Askara, Antica, Inferna and Zanera. I've played on many Open-Tibia servers, I liked the real-maps the most, except if it was a good custom map.

GameMaster experience: I've been GameMaster in some servers, some serious ones and some fun ones, but nobody has ever complained about me being GameMaster.

Experience in making servers: I've made some servers, all projects failed, because I couldn't find anyone who wanted to host for me, since my ISP blocks the ports. I've tried hard, but I didn't make it. Never hosted one. Edit: I'm working on a server right now.

Why you should choose me to be a GameMaster in your server: I like helping people. I'm very active! I can be online like 6 hours during the week and 7-9 hours in the weekend. I'm serious!

Extra information: I would like if it was a real-map, with around 30-50 people or more online. It can lagg a bit, but not too much. If it isn't too high experience then it's even better. Like 50× or less, or stages from like 2 till 80. I can speak English very well, so I can communicate with almost anyone.

Regards,

Zoriath

PS: I know, I'm 14, but that shouldn't matter in my opinion, since people from 18 years old can be just as unserious as kids from 7.

Edit: And if you would choose me as a GM, I would prefer being GM on the Radonia based server.

Just changed some things ;)
I want you to see it so BUMP!!:D

What will you provide me If I get accepted? I don't think it's worth to help you without having any advantage on your open tibia server.

And which are those 3 servers?

hi, my name is Rafael im from Mexico and i'm 16 years old.
I have 3 1/2 years playing tibia and alwas loved to help people and i think as a GM i could make it BETTER. thank you
OT name =PerGeR (deception)

Back