• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching for an old Tibian buddy named Creiya on Azura back in the day (around 2004-2008)

Maimonides

Reaction score
Hi there. I am searching for a person who went by the name of Creiya on Azura in the mid 2000s. If there is anyone out there who happens to know this person IRL or has the ability to get in contact with this person I would be very grateful. She was a Polish player and my best pal on Azura back in the day. As I recall it she was in a relationship with another Azuran named Cors Ent/Sapphire Deoxys. They both appear in some of the old Azuran war movies, so if you know any player who used to be sort of high-profile in Azura they might be the solution to my riddle. I'd like to get into contact with her for old times sake. If you know her or know somebody who might do, please contact me here. I am most grateful if you do.

post this on the Tibia sub reddit, hope you can find her :)

Back