• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster searching for Gamemaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
why the fak do you guys want to be a gm on a server which has 25 players max lmao

Hmm.. Let me try..
Name (Internet username):
Internet user name's : Pro Streetzor , Warbringer
Native Language:
Serbian and German (have been borned in austria and moved to serbia when i had like 12 years, so i can speak/write perfect both language's
How long have you been playing OTs:
im playing ots since 2005
How long have you been playing Tibia?
i played tibia just 1 year from 2004~2005

What makes you qualify for this position?
I want be a gamemaster at your ot, since im booring at home ( i dont have much to study ,im tha nerd -.- ) so i would be realy active to checking every singel report and doing the investigation (<-- spelling~) of every char :)
Any other info/comment
What can i say more, i dont need any ban or something like that commands, i just want like teleport to the player to investigate the player do he bot's and sh**s like that
//Warbringer

Yeah right you see 50 players powned dude haha

Name:Jovan

Native:Sweden

Native language:Swedish,English,Serbian,And Deutch

Why Should we choose you as a Game Master:Im a good Gamemaster, online like 24/7, got ALOT of experience.Had like 5+ servers with 200+ players. I will help you with anything.

Why I want to be a Game Master: I love helping other people!

I also got alot of experience of PHP,LUA,Scripting,mapping,SQL,And XML

[email protected] if you are interested
;)

Bullshit, don't lie to join teams dude...

First off, you're like 13-14 years old you have not hosted 5 servers (atleast not with more than 20 players, except for the real map you host now with ~35 players) and you don't have any scripting experiences. SQL experiences neither, you simply just know how to install and host a OTServers using SQL. You'd however be tested with your experiences, when he'd ask you to make a script you wouldn't be able to make :)

Native language by the way, means in this case Swedish. Not all the languages you speak.

Name: Marcko

Native: Mexican

Native language: Spanish.

Why Should we choose you as a Game Master:
Well I have my own server, I've had millions of server since 7.6 came out, the newest one, I was a member frmo another real good Forum, just that I lost my account. I've been around since '00, Yes I have played tibia for 8 years. None of my servers were really a HIT.
I work for the Air Force in USA. I don't have that much time but I like just to look at the servers and make sure everything is right on them. Right now my server is not full most likely it only get like 15 peeps maximum and I like to edit and fix problems on the server.

Why I want to be a Game Master:
If you choose me I'll keep ur server clean and make sure everybody has fun. I'm outgoing person and I would be really helpful on ur server if u had any type of problems.

@everyone:

Its really retarded asking if u are in. For real give urself a shot, u just look like newbies. That makes u look that u haven't got a freaking server and don't know s#it about OTServers, making u look like fools and immature and just lie in the application.

Looks really newbish.

Last edited:
I want to support you if it is custom map.

Name: Anthony Zois (Real Name) Internet Name: Chaotical

Native: Greek living in Germany.
Native Language: I'm speaking Greek,German and English. (I bet you didn't want someone who speaks only his native langauge :p)

Why Should we choose you as a Game Master:
I'm not an abuser , nor a "plx summon" guy, I really like to help people and you won't get dissapointed , I can guarantee it.

Why I want to be a Game Master:
I think I answered in the upper question.

What other experience do I have? (Extra Question by me to inform you a bit)
I'm a skilled mapper and I know a bit scripting but mainly I'm a mapper.

If you are interested then send me a private server.

Yours,
Chaotical

Gamemaster

well i think i can try it xd

Name: Alfonzo=OTs

Native: Sweden

Native language: Swedish - English

Why Should we choose you as a Game Master: well been GM on many servers and on my own servers ofc :p know alot of comands and if i dont remember a comand then ill just go and look what comand im looking for in my old server lol xd

Why I want to be a Game Master: well i dont have anything to do its fun to help people and that

silentdefender is the first Gamemaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back