• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster searching for Gamemaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah right you see 50 players powned dude haha

At the time I posted it was 25 players max so don't behave like you actually are someone since you obviously aren't if you are making such statements.

Actually, in my view all those who wrote BAD and short applications got accepted, which I don't know why. Please, alek, tell us why. Because you're a noob GM too? If so, then I understand why we who made good applications didn't got accepted.

Last edited:
Name: tony

Native: sweden

Native language: swedish/english

Why Should we choose you as a Game Master: Becaus i have been playing since 7.4 and i can all commands i think.

Why I want to be a Game Master: i can be online 10/7 sometimes 15/7
i have had gm on my friends server we had like 100 players online. i also like to help people.

Bullshit, don't lie to join teams dude...

First off, you're like 13-14 years old you have not hosted 5 servers (atleast not with more than 20 players, except for the real map you host now with ~35 players) and you don't have any scripting experiences. SQL experiences neither, you simply just know how to install and host a OTServers using SQL. You'd however be tested with your experiences, when he'd ask you to make a script you wouldn't be able to make :)

Native language by the way, means in this case Swedish. Not all the languages you speak.

For the first , I Speak Swedish Perfectly, also English,Serbian, And A little bit Deutch.

For the second , I Have had like 5+ servers , one with like 120+
for the third, YES i know how to script mapp and all that other
So please STFU , u dont know anything about me ,:mad:

like 1 of of all the others applys was good
i like the choice Alek did

Do you think yours was better than the others? It took like 3 minutes for you to write that?

He choosed a guy that wrote a couple of words... And then he choosed you that didn't write much at all :p

Well anyway, im out of here. In my opinion, i'd have choosen like 3 guys from the applications, and I know what it really is. It's not about "hello, make me gm, i like help players bye"

-Welcome mr.player, you're a gamemaster on my ot now. ".

Before judging an application you should look at the English and how much time the user has spent on the application if you're looking for a serious user, but unfurtunately, Alek did not. He picked the noob'est users on otland which had spent not long time on their applications. I wish him goodluck, and I still remember that "900000X" ot he had, that explains why he choosed the users he did.

Do you think yours was better than the others? It took like 3 minutes for you to write that?

He choosed a guy that wrote a couple of words... And then he choosed you that didn't write much at all :p

Well anyway, im out of here. In my opinion, i'd have choosen like 3 guys from the applications, and I know what it really is. It's not about "hello, make me gm, i like help players bye"

Before judging an application you should look at the English and how much time the user has spent on the application if you're looking for a serious user, but unfurtunately, Alek did not. He picked the noob'est users on otland which had spent not long time on their applications. I wish him goodluck, and I still remember that "900000X" ot he had, that explains why he choosed the users he did.

ive played on his old server too... maybe he like me as a gamemaster

Name: Munier

Native: Dutch

Native language: Dutch/english/arabic/arabic dialect/ and a bit of german

Why Should we choose you as a Game Master: Since i'm not corrupted i dislike playing on server's where i am a GM on so you will only find me doing bug report's and checking randomly players.

Why I want to be a Game Master: Since i'm starting to have a bit of more spare time and i'm getting bored xD

Nice1

Alek have msg me many times if i can join the team again and now i did
so if you ignore my apply then all this will be done so no fights
btw i havent said that my apply was the best one

My application was better. :X
Anyway , I don't care I just offered my help.

Good Luck with your OT.

Mokerhamer Gamemaster

Name: Munier

Native: Dutch

Native language: Dutch/english/arabic/arabic dialect/ and a bit of german

Why Should we choose you as a Game Master: Since i'm not corrupted i dislike playing on server's where i am a GM on so you will only find me doing bug report's and checking randomly players.

Why I want to be a Game Master: Since i'm starting to have a bit of more spare time and i'm getting bored xD

Mokerhamer is the lastest Gamemaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom