• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster searching for Gamemaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Christoffer(In real.) Jigg0z at OT's..

Native:Sweden

Native language:Swedish and english.

Why Should we choose you as a Game Master:Well, there is alot of good GM's out there i think,

but In my eyes it would help your server alot to pick just me,ofcourse i
had servers and stuff,And i am wery Helpfull. I am online kinda always. IF i got a second char i will REALLY NOT give it anything, wich you can find out yourself if you want to. i really doesn't have enought time to do a BIG apply. but i can promise you will be happy with me as GM.

Why I want to be a Game Master: Well, ofcourse i love to help people, But i do also love to help just the server to get some reputation. And thats why i'd like to become GM at just this server. a selfmade map. what can be better?;)

Name: Alberto

Native:Mexico

Native language: Español and English.

Why Should we choose you as a Game Master: Good but that nothing so that a great amount of commandos of Game Masters. And already experience in the subject.

Why I want to be a Game Master: So that it wanted To return to work like Game Masters.

If it interests electronic Mail to you: [email protected]

Last edited:
Name: Fortrex, coulda call me Fort.

My ASL:- 13 - Male - Egypt, Cairo..

I speak fluent English, and can learn you how to speak arabic :p

Why shoulda ya choose me as a gamemaster: Simple, cus i want that position, as i can be a Mapper - Story writer...

Why i want to be a gamemaster: Cus real-tibia is now boring, And I feel like doing job- having some time outa real-tibia.. ~Almost 5 years playin' it~.

cheers, Fort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back