• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching for Gamemasters and Head Gamemasters! NEW Open Source project! 2-3 servers!

Laur1

Banned User
Reaction score
Attention, the ones with blue capes!

aosthl.jpg

Together with dominique120, we are currently working on an Open Source project, launching atleast 2 servers within the next few weeks. Third server is under heavy construction and will be later informed about. My job is to find, teach and hire Gamemasters for all of these servers, along with one Head Gamemaster for each server. (There might be more servers in the future).

There are a few requirements:

- You must have a direct contact online, even outside the game. Skype and/or Ventrilo access with microphone is great. Facebook and regular OTLand private message chat works also.

- Open-minded and friendly attitude!

- Decent skill in English language.

I will not provide you a simple application form to fill, feel free to tell me what you want about yourself.
I will take applications via private message here in OTLand, but pop a message in this thread, when you've sent one! I will send you the reading material and have a chat with you, if I feel that you might be able to fill the position.

I will give the detailed information about the servers directly to the candidates, when it's relevant.

Keep those applications coming!

You can find me in Skype with name: Eldriedox

I've read all the applications so far!

Some answers to FAQ!

- No, we are not searching for a person who can stay online 12 hours straight. Online time doesn't matter. You will get your minimum online time limit in the GM Guide. And I bet everyone can handle that.

- As I've always said, being a Gamemaster is 5% being a character in a game, the rest 95% comes with the person. So we don't need developers, mappers or scripters.

Last edited:
Hello Laur1! I messaged you. Even if I am not chosen for candidacy, I would like to play on the server when you get it going!

Back