• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching for Gamemasters to MasterCores 7.4 Lowrate!

Laur1

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
MasterCores is about to start the testing phase shortly, and we are currently looking for at least 6 Gamemasters from various locations to fulfill the duties. MasterCores is a lowrate 7.4 server with far-reaching intentions. Marcus is the owner of the server, and I will be working as a Community Manager. You may know Marcus' other servers DarkOT and ClassicOT.

There will be 3 servers, one is located in North-America, one in Europe and the third one is in Australia - This ensures good connections to everyone from all around the globe.

The Gamemaster team will be formed from people from roughly these locations, to ensure matching online-times with the majority of the players in each server.

As a Gamemaster in MasterCores, your main duties will be to keep a good overall look on the server and it's community, to ensure everyone a good, clean and easy playing environment, look after the tutors in-game, report regularly to the Community Manager (me) and enforce the rules ofcourse.

There will be a lot of systems and things for you to learn before we launch the server public. That's why we started the recruitment now - so during the tests we have enough time to teach the Gamemaster everything they need to know.
Your abilities on your Gamemaster character will be somewhat limited to only what you critically need to fullfil your daily tasks, so this duty is not for showing off and jumping around - Therefor I have to ensure the maturity of each candidate and limit the age requirement of each Gamemaster to 18 years or older.

The main requirements are:

- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must understand, read, write and speak fluent English.
- Kind and friendly attitude towards everyone.
- No loose cannons - you can't lose your temper in tough situations.
- Activity for approximately half an hour every day, at least to check out reports and the staff boards to keep updated.
- Generally helpful and nice person who is capable of working in a team and follow the rules :)

Current Gamemaster situation:

North-America: 1 / 2

Europe: 2 / 2

Oceania: 0 / 2

Send me your applications via private message here, and drop a reply on this thread when you have done so. I will contact you within this week with an answer and possible instructions how to finally accept the position.

Last edited:
I will send answers to the applicants today about the positions.

We are still looking for 1 Gamemaster to North-American server and 2 for Australian server.

We are still looking for one Gamemaster to North-America server and 2 for Oceania server :) Pop me a private message with your application here in OTLand if you are interested.

Back