• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(!?)Searching for help its important.

Gloyz

Reaction score
Hey people.
Im new on otland
Yo i got a problem.. im trying to open my otserver again
decided to open my old server again so
heres the problem.

In config.lua it says 127.0.0.1 in connection and it works fine for me to log in with (127.0.0.1)
But so other people can connect to my server in config.lua im writing my real ip, but the problem for me is when im trying to log in on my own server i see the account manager and my characters but its only loading i cant connect it just errors..
it works when i have 127.0.0.1 in my config
but when i use my real ip it doesnt work just for me

Some1 know the problem ? If yes then ill rep please guys dont be lazy if you know the problem tell me

Thanks <3

What you mean, shall i write 127.0.0.1 in ipchanger?, well thats what i do atm still i see my account but i cant connect :/

Local Area Network IP. The IP your router assigns you. Usually starts with 192.169.1.xx for linksys. Netgear can start with 10.xx

Go to control panel, network connections and right click on Local Area Network and choose status. Then go to Support and it should be listed there.

Back