• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Searching for hoster evolution 8.6

samih95

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for a new hoster. My computer is kinda bad when it comes to hosting although I've got it online now to test it, and people enjoying it. Its a PvP server with limited runes. Unlimited runes take the skill out of pking, but at the same time I think they should be limited on evo servers.

I am using the server with tfs 0.4 crying damson. And we are soon getting an big update to the map, trust me it's many new features who will come to the server. We in the team got some nice ideas!

Well, I will keep this thread short, but I hope you got enough information to wanna to host it.
Otherwise you can get online and check it out!

Hoster will receive 1-50% of donations, the other 50% will go to the server as I do not need money from this I just want to open a funny evolution again. Either pm me your offers or post them down here. I hope I'm getting some post from serious hosters down here

Some information
Exp stage :
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="50" multiplier="300"/>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="100" multiplier="200"/>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="200" multiplier="140"/>
<stage minlevel="201" maxlevel="250" multiplier="100"/>
<stage minlevel="251" maxlevel="300" multiplier="75"/>
<stage minlevel="301" maxlevel="350" multiplier="30"/>
<stage minlevel="351" maxlevel="400" multiplier="14"/>
<stage minlevel="401" maxlevel="430" multiplier="5"/>
<stage minlevel="431" maxlevel="450" multiplier="3"/>
<stage minlevel="451" maxlevel="500" multiplier="2"/>
<stage minlevel="501" multiplier="1"/>
Loot/skill/magic rate:
experienceStages = true
rateExperience = 350.0
rateExperienceFromPlayers = 0
rateSkill = 90.0
rateMagic = 45.0
rateLoot = 3.0
rateSpawn = 100

Thanks in advance and reegards!
/ Sami and frozelution.hopto.org

Last edited:
I've added more information for you guys to probably get someone to like it!

Hey i live in Canada and my real map isnt exactly the greatest.. Lookin to host someones evo ot and this could be it.. Im not at home atm tho maybe in 2 h

Havoc i know i got no business with this but how are you to be trusted? also if you are looking for an evo ot to host then start a thread i'm sure you will get some posts. (also don't forget to include your speed test and info about your computer)

Havoc msg me or reply here at the thread with speed test and info about ur computer as gelendizer said :)

1662314354.png

Athlon 64 4000+
4GB DDR2 800 PATRIOT
HDD 500GB sata2

Hello Samih!

Depending on the legitimacy of your server, I might be interested in hosting for you. What is the minimum internet connection, as well as the minimum computer specifications that you are looking for?

Reply back with this information and we might be able to work something out. :)

Back