• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching For Hoster

Give me shot and i will do it for free! and lol I won't scam u :)

Last edited:
i want a free host or some1 host for me and the money will be 100% for him

Screenshots

LLUkv8e.jpg

635oTkI.jpg

JzvylJI.png

Nq3tYfw.png

Welcome All I Have Searching For like 2 Month For Hoster :(

I Can't Fined AnyOne To Help Me I Need To Host My Server But I Can't

Many Ppls Wana Scamm Me To Get My Server Only

I Hope Any1 Help Me To Get A Host :)

Thanks
Welcome All I Have Searching For like 2 Month For Hoster :(

I Can't Fined AnyOne To Help Me I Need To Host My Server But I Can't

Many Ppls Wana Scamm Me To Get My Server Only

I Hope Any1 Help Me To Get A Host :)

Thanks

In my serverhosting service I will give you full access via remote, nearly anytime. Help setting up the final parts of the server, if needed. Small changes here & there by order.

I can also offer you a trial of the hosting services if you want that before paying anything, just let me know in your application. One alternative could be that I host your server for free and get a certain percentage of the server income. Up to you in your appliction.

Downtime
The only downtime the server will suffer from it possible maintenances, might as well during more powerful thunderstorms, which doesn't occur that often. Otherwise I will guarantee you full up-time.

Specifications

•Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 620 Processor 2.60 GHz
•Ram : 8.00 GB
•Operating System: Win 7, 64-bit, however you are free to choose your operating system
•Internet: 200 Gbit/s
•Free domain server names

zzzz.png

Back