• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Searching for hoster :)

Bratz

PROUD TO BE ME :)
Reaction score
Hello guys .
Searching for hoster to host my Custom OT .
Map 100 % Done by me and friend .
Website Have custom website .
Note : i will give him 100% donation items :) .
for more information send me a pm or add me skype : mizo.essa
Thanks alot :)

Last edited:
I do offer cheap hosting service p.m if you are interested.

Are you crazy? We posted some people who is hosting servers Lol?
Do you need free hosting? post some of your work to show them to people to make them host your server, brainless.

Are you crazy? We posted some people who is hosting servers Lol?
Do you need free hosting? post some of your work to show them to people to make them host your server, brainless.
Okey :S , i post my work tomorrow :)

TO HOSTERS
well, the only reason I'm posting is to save a dedicated server XD, If this is your only dedicated server, DON'T EVEN TRY THIS GUY OUT. he did post on my profile (w/e u call it in OTland) & I saw his work, now I got some guarantees I want to make.

1. It's not his server, he can't do shiz
  2. no custom website.
  3. waste of time

Thanks to everybody recommending me. Anyway I have to agree with @Tarek1337 . Some weeks ago I decided to drop the hosting buisness due to me exploring other endeavors which require quite some dedication themselves. However I still provide hosting for a selective number of people which I have been working with previously, or which already had planned to use my service for their project before I closed it, as I don't want to let them down. My primary goal when I started this project was to provide the OTS developers of our community with high quality, yet affordable VPSes to get their projects going and by doing this boost the number of ots being launched from our community and offer our players from Otland a larger variety of Servers to choose from :) It was only a few months ago when I came up with the idea of doing this hosting service for both, our developers and for my profit. However somewhere down the line I recognized that there were so many things I wanted to improve, so much more time that would have been drained from my free time if I would really go the way of a hosting buisness and wanted to stick to my high standards, improving service daily. I do have a year off now and I have set myself quite some goals for this year which include learning coding, chilling and making some money for work&travel :) Those goals also do require a great deal of dedication which is, why I came to the conclusion that there are less time consuming jobs for me to gain some money than hosting is, enabling me to focus on my other goals and explore new endeavors! This is why I dropped the hosting buisness idea. Anyway I am still able to offer hosting to the selective party of people I have mentioned before, just because I dont have to work on establishing a hosting buisness in the meantime. Last but not least I want to encourage all OTS developers to focus on their projects and give it a great deal of dedication. And when the time comes, when you project is polished and you really are in need of a hosting service, I will have your back.

Kind regards,
Damon

Last edited:
@ghettobird i don't even talk to you anyway , don't talk to anyone you don't know anything about him :) just keep your advice for your self . :) hate kids talk alot :)

Back