• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Searching For Mapper To Help With Project(TibiaLight 3.0)

BlackList

PassingWrath.us
Reaction score
Hello,

Well the owner of TibiaLight has asked me to revamp or create a whole new map for the players of TibiaLight. What I am looking for is someone who will be able to create a RPG vibe aswell as making the mapping decent, the server is a "FUN" server. If you haven't really an idea of what to map as of TibiaLight, I'd suggest checking the server out at TibiaLight.info.

If you would like to apply, please private message me with recent work. The server is running on 8.6.

If any questions, leave a message here. We can talk via Skype if I have any questions, if applying.

Best luck,
Jeff.

Up! Still looking! Looking for a serious mapper. Currently server has 20+ people a day on pre made map. A custom map will expand that greatly! So jump on this if you are looking to be part of a big server.

Back