• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching for professional XenoBot user :)

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, like the title says. Im searching for any good XenoBot user, that knows this shit.
I will pay you for some help, just add my skype jonas.hagstrom12

Thanks in advance :)

A professional is someone who gets paid for what they do. I.e you are only a professional footballer if you get paid. You only become a professional golfer if you play for money.

So by definition - someone who gets paid to use it?!?

@GhostX, nope. It is someone that has specialized knowledge in a field or profession.

@GhostX, nope. It is someone that has specialized knowledge in a field or profession.

That's not true, look at Jordan Jefferson. He's a terrible, terrible, terrible quarterback, yet the Buccaneers signed him on as quarterback(later to be waived, but besides the point). So briefly he was a "Professional NFL Quarterback".

Plus he lost us the Bama championship game, so any time I get to bash him I do.

That's not true, look at Jordan Jefferson. He's a terrible, terrible, terrible quarterback, yet the Buccaneers signed him on as quarterback(later to be waived, but besides the point). So briefly he was a "Professional NFL Quarterback".

Plus he lost us the Bama championship game, so any time I get to bash him I do.

Let's not forget, there are indeed terrible professionals. But that does not mean a high school quarterback is better than him.

Back