• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Searching for translators (english to polish/portuguese)

Glecko

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
EDIT: Thank you everybody who offered to help! The translation of the text has been completed.

As title says, I'm looking for somebody who's native language is Polish or Portuguese and has a good level of English (and the other way around of course :D)
The text to translate is our advertisement post, and it's not very large, it probably won't take more than half an hour to fully translate it. It is related to my project, Ruthless Chaos (if you wish to find any info, you can watch any of the trailers of season 1 and season 2)

If you are interested post/send me a PM your country and some info about your knowledge in both languages.

Have a nice day and thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
As title says, I'm looking for somebody who's native language is Polish or Portuguese and has a good level of English (and the other way around of course :D)
The text to translate is our advertisement post, and it's not very large, it probably won't take more than half an hour to fully translate it. It is related to my project, Ruthless Chaos (if you wish to find any info, you can watch any of the trailers of season 1 and season 2)

If you are interested post/send me a PM your country and some info about your knowledge in both languages.

Have a nice day and thanks in advance! :)
Google Översätt is your friend! :D

Thank you everybody who offered to help! The translation of the text has been completed.

Back