• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Searching for two or three active mapper. Huge Evolution project!

Henic

Project developer
Reaction score
Hi. :)

Dear community... What happened to the most popular map Evolution? Why is it so in-popular nowadays? I'm going to tell you why. Nobody wants to play Evolution servers nowadays becouse of all the noobs who is hosting it for the money. When we we're in the 8.00 world, everyone loved it. Not the un-serious ones though. But the serious on - with stages. I'd like to create a brand new Evolution OT. Today the Evolution is not rated that high as the custom one. But I can promise a 150+ player online atleast everyday. Why? I've heard lots of people saying we need a serious Evo server. Just to have fun and war on, but also to play and have some challanges. I hate all those Rl maps out there. They're killing me.
On this amazing server we're going to have a huge custom tp room, that's our main priority. After that a quest room, rebuild the town - maybe add a new one. How many tps will we have? I can assure you we will have atleast 100+ tps. I'm a decent mapper, who's adding details and such. I take time in my works. I need two or three more mappers for this project. I can't map all on my own. We will use the latest TFS when it's 100% done, with no bugs. Scripter, web designers and such is not needed atm.

Rates:
Exp: 8-275 (300x-3x)
Loot: 2
Skill: 25
Magic: 17
OBS: These rates could be changed!

Are you interested?
Fill in the application below.

Application Template
My name is:
I live in:
Open-Tibia Experience:
I'm specialized at:
My msn is:

I'm new on this community, but still, the server is serious. Got any questions? Just ask here.

Regards,
Henic.

I dont believe there will ever be a serious EVO server. the 1000000000000x servers will never be serious.

lol dude, if you will have two/three active mappers then is better u make a unique server instead of an edited one :)

I dont believe there will ever be a serious EVO server. the 1000000000000x servers will never be serious.
Who said anything about the 1000000x servers? As I said in the thread: This will be a serious Evolution map.
lol dude, if you will have two/three active mappers then is better u make a unique server instead of an edited one :)
If I whould create a brand new server I whould. But I want to create a brand new Evolution.
as a Mapper, I disagree with this thread
And I don't care about your opinion.

I dont like how you reply to other members, you should listen to everyone's opinion since this is a PUBLIC thread.. Otland was never made just so you look for who you need.

you dont care about his opinion, we dont care about your thread, you just proofed that its not even near to be serious project.. go create another account and make a new thread.

His opinion didn't have something serious todo with the thread. So get lost.

What? try read the message as if its not you who said it,

what do you see? none sense. so actually - get lost.

Wezza, thank you for the hold up.

@ Henic:

you're just being ignorant and its not worth the waste of time, I gave my honest opinion and I was serious about it, but you replied with your childish ignorance sarcasm & that is leading you to nothing, so instead of coming from nowhere to here making threads for searching mappers/etc. you're at the wrong place.

Dudes lets w8 and see if this is going to be an Epic Evolution or another FAIL!

Mr Dean

Okay since this thread is going to get cleaned anyways will i say some things if you guys dont mind.

Stating your opinion and flaming are 2 different things and posts like *As a mapper i disagree with this thread* have got nothing to do with constructive critisizm, it may be his opinion but its still flaming. (If you need it easier explained, just because i think that someone is a moron and a douchebag cant i call him that in every post also if its my opinion because its flaming)

And what in the world makes you believe that a serious server cant be hosted with a evo map?
Its a >map< not the actuall server, serious servers can have all kinds of maps so why does a evo map has to be something with xxxx xp and stuff?
Are you so narrow minded that you cant think that a evo map can actually be a good and RPGish server?
And yet again its a map, not a server for gods sake.

Get a good mapper, some qualified scripters and a revamped evo map with some custom cities and you will have a great and userfrienly server.
Evolution servers are one of the most beautifull and fun servers for me since one of my first OTs was a evo server with serious stages and everything from the city to the dragon spawn to the south or the mystic isle with its demon spawn makes me remember the good old times.

And he can also give a rats ass about your comments kanakashy and wezza since thats his opinion and i actually agree with him, i dont give a fuck about what you think either.

He is searching for a team and he hasnt asked for any of your opinions neither is this the right place to state them since this is the job board.

Thats all i had to say, thanks for your time and thanks for reading this
And if u havent read this, go f**k yourself (Funny cause if u havent read it will u never know that ive insulted u, clever aye?)

Greets
Sendo

Okay since this thread is going to get cleaned anyways will i say some things if you guys dont mind.

Stating your opinion and flaming are 2 different things and posts like *As a mapper i disagree with this thread* have got nothing to do with constructive critisizm, it may be his opinion but its still flaming. (If you need it easier explained, just because i think that someone is a moron and a douchebag cant i call him that in every post also if its my opinion because its flaming)

And what in the world makes you believe that a serious server cant be hosted with a evo map?
Its a >map< not the actuall server, serious servers can have all kinds of maps so why does a evo map has to be something with xxxx xp and stuff?
Are you so narrow minded that you cant think that a evo map can actually be a good and RPGish server?
And yet again its a map, not a server for gods sake.

Get a good mapper, some qualified scripters and a revamped evo map with some custom cities and you will have a great and userfrienly server.
Evolution servers are one of the most beautifull and fun servers for me since one of my first OTs was a evo server with serious stages and everything from the city to the dragon spawn to the south or the mystic isle with its demon spawn makes me remember the good old times.

And he can also give a rats ass about your comments kanakashy and wezza since thats his opinion and i actually agree with him, i dont give a fuck about what you think either.

He is searching for a team and he hasnt asked for any of your opinions neither is this the right place to state them since this is the job board.

Thats all i had to say, thanks for your time and thanks for reading this
And if u havent read this, go f**k yourself (Funny cause if u havent read it will u never know that ive insulted u, clever aye?)

Greets
Sendo

coolstorybro7.jpg

like if some mapper would say, "I will join, but none of my opinion counts, as if I can't comment is theres something bad or good" The OP actually doesn't care, so no one else could care less
Like I said im not going to waste time, and I have this respect for Dastan so let's keep it cool.

lol dude @up 2
It's 24/7
not 24/24... Also post's have nothing got to do with mapping~ But u ain't known here to i might not be trusted.

If I whould create a brand new server I whould. But I want to create a brand new Evolution.
I believe the correct term is
"if i wanted to create a brand new server, i would."
Error's including
Would is not spelled WHOULD and also Incorrect grammar =(
Please if you are posting a ridiculous Thread like this get your grammar right >> Thanks <<
Also.. Wtf another evo map?. no thanks!
On post: Sorry for double post , first time i posted it auto-went to end page.
This time it went to first and i commented from there =(

I dont like how you reply to other members, you should listen to everyone's opinion since this is a PUBLIC thread.. Otland was never made just so you look for who you need.
Really? i though this was Jobs section
Which is obvious made for Applications,Not herp derp talking.

Combo -flaming- breaker!

What the hell, lets give it a try!

My name is: Richard Forsström
I live in: Sweden
Open-Tibia Experience: I've been in the OT's for about seven years and I really like evo maps, so thats why im going to give this a chance.
I'm specialized at: I believe my specialties is designing and mapping, Im not a famous mapper or anything but Im actually kind of good at it!
My msn is: I dont use msn, I use skype (sodemm).

Please PM if you want to know more!

Back