• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching Gamemaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyM

Ett är Ett
Solutions
Reaction score
Delete THIS THREAD

Last edited:
Name: RL, Albin - In-game Xalfor
Experince: Uhm, 5 years, 2.5 years in mapping
Job: Gamemaster, Can help with alot of mapping too
Email Adrees:pM me if you want

EDIT: Looks like a cool server, I'll login tomorrow

Last edited:
Name:RL-Adrian-in game Bogart
Experince: 6 years
Job: Gamemaster Or Cm
Email Adrees:if you whant it pm >.<

Name: Oliver - In game Tee Hee
Experience: Since 7.1, I also speak Polish and English at high standard which you could find really usefull :)
Job: Game Master
Email Adrees: [email protected]

Last edited:
Name: Jocke.

Experince: I haven't got alot of experience as a gamemaster, but i've been on test servers alot, i know the most commands. And for the record, i'm not retarded, so i know when to ban and kick a player. About the game though, i've been playing since 6.4 first came out, when the game started getting hot. I also started playing OTs around 7.1, alot of inactivity though. I can map basic things, but not script.

Job: Gamemaster.

Name: Jocke.

Experince: I haven't got alot of experience as a gamemaster, but i've been on test servers alot, i know the most commands. And for the record, i'm not retarded, so i know when to ban and kick a player. About the game though, i've been playing since 6.4 first came out, when the game started getting hot. I also started playing OTs around 7.1, alot of inactivity though. I can map basic things, but not script.

Job: Gamemaster.

lets talk more in MSN, [email protected]

My offical http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ page can be found at the link for more information, otherwise...

Name: Austin
Experince: 5-7 years
Job: gamemaster

Requirments...

Well I would like a server with a custom map or real map, just not evo or some crap. Otherwise send me a PM for hiring aswell with contact information to talk later. That's all I got to say.

That it says on ur job application site?-,-:p

Good Luck with your Gamemaster Merran..

Pick the right one ;)

Hello OTLander :), I have just started my evolution map :) and now i need a experienced Gameaster

Send a PM to me :p

Pyrana - Latest News

You thieved my players and you also spread a rumor about me, thieving your map..
Bullshit man.

Hope you wont do it again. Everything is hackable.

Requirments...

Well I would like a server with a custom map or real map, just not evo or some crap. Otherwise send me a PM for hiring aswell with contact information to talk later. That's all I got to say.

That it says on ur job application site?-,-:p

You've must have mistaken me, that requirements is for the hoster part of the section but I don't host anymore anyways... not my gamemaster/support section haha

Last edited:
Name: Darien in-game aeonz,bubblez
Experince:have been all positions on varies of servers,have owned/hosted 3+ servers, had tutor in real tibia,know limits and responsibilities also can script and map
Job:gm

you thieved my players and you also spread a rumor about me, thieving your map..
Bullshit man.

Hope you wont do it again. Everything is hackable.

stfu fucking retard... Shiiet :( I'm Scarry, He is 13 years old :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back